Developer: PELAGIC PRESSURE SYSTEMS
Current Version: 1.3.1
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 24.3 MB - Download
The DiverLog SCUBA diving logbook app is the premier full-featured divelog application. Packed with new features and a great new look, Diverlog is your one-stop shop for managing your dives and configuring your dive computers.
Diverlog is the Official App for and supports dive computers made by the following manufacturers:
- AQUALUNG: i200, i300, i450T, i550, i750TC
- OCEANIC: Atom 2.0, Atom 3.0, Atom 3.1, Datamask, F10, F11, Geo, Geo 2.0, OC1, OCi, OCS, ProPlus_2(Metal Buttons), ProPlus_3, PROPLUS X, VEO 2.0, VEO 3.0, VT3, VT4.0, VT4.1, VTX
- SUBGEAR: XP-AIR
- AERIS: A300, A300ai, A300CS, A300xt, Atmos ai (Metal Buttons), Compumask, Elite T3, Epic, F10, F11, Manta
- HOLLIS: DG03
- SHERWOOD: Amphos, Amphos Air, Insight(Metal Buttons), Wisdom(Metal Buttons), Wisdom_3, Vision, SAGE
- GENESIS: React Pro (White)
- TUSA: Element 2, TALIS, Zen, Zen Air
- BISM: Duo, Grande
- BEUCHAT: Mundial 2, Voyager 2G
- View, edit, and manage your DC dive detail data
- View your dive history data
- Search dives based on max depth, time, location, mode, ... many more
- View, edit and manage your favorite dive spots and locations
- View, edit and manage your dive gear
- View, edit and manage your dive buddies and contacts
- Register your dive computer, easy access to help and support
- Update DC firmware easily when online
- Add and register multiple dive computers from supported manufacturers
- Searchable, in-application help
- Keep track of personal data including medical and certification information
- Add photos to dives, and remember those fun times
- Configure preferences, uncluding english/metric, language, and more
- Much more ..
DiverLog allows you to view, edit, and manage your dives easily.
The dive detail section gives you all the information you need, including dive data, location and dive site information, tank and buddy information, gear bag, and more. Add your diving buddies and keep your personal certification and medical information on hand at all times. View your dive profile in full screen view, in graphical and tabular data formats. Add and manage your gear with easy entry forms. DiverLog offers you simple search methods to find your dives .. search by location, dive site, and even which computer you used!...See all your dives on the world map, a unique feature we call your dive activity map! You can even keep track of your personal information, including medical and certification info. In addition, with multiple advanced options like dive history search, DC Configuration with firmware update. For a latest list of compatible products, please visit our website www.ediverlog.com under FAQ.
Our dedication is to serve customers with satisfaction: After trying this Version, you can buy the Full Version of DiverLog with more features including sync your Dive Data to our DiveCloud network. Your feedback and input is important to us. We are committed to continuous improvement and your input is part of the process. Connect with our developers by posting in the forum, or contact by email at the support website: http://www.ediverlog.com
- Fixed importing ZXU file from a manual dive
- Enabled importing multiple dives data from a single ZXU file
- Added Photos Smart Import
Most Helpful Reviews
I love it!!! - This is the app that I have been looking for year. I owned an OC1 and I have been using virtual Windows on My Mac to download my dives for years. An Oceanic tech support told me that they will have the Mac version sometime this year. I kept searching thru the App Store few times per month to see if it is avialable. And finally, I got it. It is much better when I view my dive in this app. I like the Certification feature. I can store my dive certifications info and pictures. Good app!
Would you let someone into your computer? - I recently bought an Aeris A300 CS Dive Computer. At the time I got it they had another version 1.1.0 that did not work, this one does not work for Mac computers either. After upgrading, downloading driver, connecting, pairing etc. in Two MacBook Pro computer running differentent OS, I contacted support and they answer that trough some app from wich you send your password to them, they get into your personal computers to find out what is going on. Contacted Aeris, told them about the problem... No answer. Welcome to the midle of nowhere!!!
More Reviews for Current Version
Marginally functional - I use this ap for the Aqualung i300 and i550. It often takes multiple attempts to download dives. If a location or dive type is entered that program locks onto that dive and the program has to be shut down and reopened to access any other dive. It contantly resets lifetime dives to 1. I use it primarily for the graph of the dive and it’s air use calculations. I don’t even try to enter anything more than dive site and tank size.