Developer: The Crumpery
Current Version: 1.1.1
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 1.7 MB - Download
** Free until next release of Mac OS X then this will be withdrawn due to lack of interest, feedback and reviews. **
Distillation Designer is a simple application that supports the modelling of the McCabe-Thiele method for designing binary (continuous flow) distillation systems.
Distillation Designer supports:
· Boiling Point diagram showing Vapour-Liquid Compositions.
· q-Line calculation from component thermodynamic properties.
· Manually defining the minimum reflux ratio.
· Loading of text based Data files.
· Plot of Reflux versus stages to help determine the optimal value.
This application will be of use to students studying Chemical Engineering.