Developer: Fujiwara Software
Current Version: 6.9
Last Updated: 7 days ago
Download Size: 4.6 MB - Download
DiskCatalogMaker is a simple disk management tool which catalogs disks and folders.
- Simple, smart and fast.
- Super fast search algorithm.
- Optimized cataloging engine for multi-core/multiprocessor systems.
- Trusted catalog database format for scalability and storage of huge data.
- Compressing catalog data for disk space.
- CD-TEXT format support.
- Cataloging a folder on a network volume.
- Long unicode name and Asian languages support.
The standard edition of DiskCatalogMaker offers more features:
- Importing thumbnail images of various file formats.
- Importing file lists from Zip, StuffIt, 7-Zip, RAR, tar, gzip, bzip2, CompactPro and LHA archives.
Fixed some minor bugs.
Most Helpful Reviews
Does what it promises and does it beautifully - I've been using this for a few years to catalog a bunch of hard drives with various media on them. I don't keep most of them connected unless I need to access one, and this program makes finding what I'm looking for a simple task rather than a headache. Search is fast, scanning (and rescanning) disks is fast, and it's really stable. I was happy with version 5 for a long time, but for $2 I'll glady upgrade.