Disk Doctors Photo Recovery
Developer: disk Doctor Labs, Inc.
Current Version: 2.0.1
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 920.2 KB - Download
Quick and hassle free recovery of lost data with Disk Doctors Photo Recovery from External Hard Disks ONLY.
•Download and install Disk Doctors Photo Recovery
•Launch Disk Doctors Photo Recovery
•Select the external drive from where you need to recover data
•Select the file types
•Using the ‘preview’ option, select the files you want to save
•Save the files to another healthy drive.
• Simple and easy to use three step recovery wizard
• Advanced algorithm to identify actual file size even when drive is severely corrupted
• Recover files from IDE / ATA / SATA / SCSI hard disk drives, SD cards, CF cards, XD cards, memory sticks, external zip drives, USB hard drives, iPod, other mp3 players, camcorders and other multimedia devices that rely on memory cards to store files
• Save recovered files to any disk accessible to the host operating system
• Save recovery session feature helps to re-load recovered data tree from previous scan
Most Helpful Reviews
Disk Doctors - waste of money - Hoped this would help to find lost files on SD card WRONG- could not detect presence of memory card- even though it was available on the finder very poor control feedback you click on a button and nothing appears to happen help does not work complete waste of money
More Reviews for Current Version
Garbage - I completely agree with the other reviewer, same experience where once I downloaded the app, it did not recognize my external compact flash card that I am trying to recover from. I downloaded the demo from the disk doctor site, and that worked. I foolishly thought I would be better off buying the App from the Apple Store, but now I’m out $70. If you are trying to recover photos, don’t waste your time with this.