Developer: e3 Software
Current Version: 5.2.1
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 37.1 MB - Download
Create, manage, and deliver powerful email marketing campaigns right from your Mac!
• Compose attractive, personalized emails using our built-in template gallery and easy-to-use editor (or import your own design)!
• No-hassle sending using our e3 Delivery Service, or even use your own email server
• Real-time tracking shows you if your campaign is landing with success: opens, clicks, bounces and more are all reported live!
• Import contacts from other popular Mac apps you already use
• Sync your work across all your devices, share with colleagues and friends in the cloud
• Automate your email campaigns with powerful autoresponders
• 1-on-1 live chat support
• Extensive online help documentation
Sending 50 emails/month is free forever! If you want to send more, use in-app purchase to unlock additional sending capacity.
• Fixed a bug that prevented the subscribe form preview thumbnail from displaying correctly
• Fixed a bug that could result in incorrect design test previews
• Fixed a bug that could cause crashes or memory corruption
• Additional bug fixes and improvements
Most Helpful Reviews
This software is awesome - I use this to send emails to for all my clients. Easy to send emails and use your own html code. The reporting is fantastic. PDF reports are a great value add and a trust builder with my clients. I used constant contact for a while, but I tried this and never looked back.
Not a transparent company - This company should offer only a software to send out emails. I have an adult company and my own SMTP and I have bought this software only to send out emails using my own mailing and my own smtp server. But they have banned me for using the software I had PAID for to use it my own way. So be careful before buying this software. They sell it to you and they "judge" your business too. As they track all your mails and messages, it's not difficult they get your mailing list and sell it to someone else who does the same business. I have bought now Max Bulk Mailer and they allow you to set your own Web Server to track your clients and messages without their "judgement". That way they don't have access to your clients, emails or messages. Think of that.
More Reviews for Current Version
I like it - I like using this more than mail chimp, mad mimi, or other software, primarily because I only pay for the emails I send, not for an ongoing service (important if you don’t send a lot of emails and have a reasonably sized list)