Developer: Pascal Freiburghaus
Current Version: 3.7
Last Updated: 17 days ago
Download Size: 10.2 MB - Download
DiabetesPal is a diabetes management software. There is also the companion iOS App on the iTunes Store. This is the first Diabetes Software that syncs your data using iCloud or Dropbox! So your data is accessible on all your devices. Use the iOS App to input the data during the day and analyze your data on your desktop.
- Log all relevant information for your diabetes management: Blood sugar, Insulin, Medications, Ketone, HbA1C, Weight/Height, Carbs, Activities. Blood Pressure and Pulse
- Get a quick overview of your daily glucose and insulin data in an easy to read diary
- Analyze your Blood sugar and other indicators using various ready to use graphics
- Produce reports and print them or mail them to your doctor
- Sync your data automatically to all your devices using iCloud or Dropbox
- Supports different international units for Glucose (mmol/L, mg/dL), HbA1C (%, mmol/mol)
- Export your data to CSV
- Import data from Abbott Freestyle Libre, Abbott Optium/Precision NEO, Accu-Check Smart Pix (CGM Pumps as well), Accu-Chek Mobile, BayerContour Next USB, Bayer Contour Next Link, Bayer Contour NEXT, Medtronic CSV File and CSV Files
ATTENTION: Contour Next Link 2.4 is not supported yet. This is a different model than Contour Next Link!
Improved Reliability of Dropbox Sync
Most Helpful Reviews
Excellent! - Great application with extensive support for various units. I like that you can change the standard units in the preferences, yet be able to selectively enter a new value in a different unit. It is the only Diabetes App that is iCloud enabled. This gives me great flexibility to add my data on any of my devices even on my iPhone. The reports are great and it is very useful that you can compile a report for your doctor with the special report window. It has never been easier to share the data with my doctor. The developer even took care to add a proper user manual to the application to explain the most important features of the application. I sent a mail to the developer using the Send Feedback feature and he answered my questions very quickly.
Quit working... - Loved this app, but it stopped syncing with other devices via iCloud and it has now stopped working all together. Since this is an app that I need to use daily, I had to find something else. Too bad.