Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Ultimate Edition
Developer: Feral Interactive Ltd
Current Version: 1.0.1
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Download Size: 16.7 GB - Download
Chosen as Game of the Year in the "Mac App Store Best of 2012" selection.
At the edge of humanity, there’s nothing to stop you falling.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
When former SWAT commander Adam Jensen is forced to undergo cybernetic augmentation, he discovers that the boundary between man and machine is a point of no return. Uncover the truth behind a global conspiracy in a first-person role-playing game where you must combine combat, stealth, hacking and social interaction to determine the course of human evolution.
In a world where amoral corporations market biomechanical modifications and those who protest against them are silenced, only those who adapt survive. Discover the true potential of your augmentations and manipulate Adam’s body into your perfect machine.
• Discover what led to the events of the groundbreaking Deus Ex in this visionary prequel, set 25 years before the original game.
• Experience truly open-ended gameplay in a world where your every choice has a lasting consequence.
• Unlock and upgrade augmentations to Adam’s limbs, eyes, brain, skin and lungs as you develop his body to suit your playing style.
• Wield the power of robotic limbs to perform brutal takedowns on your foes.
• Become invisible, move silently and see through walls as you use stealth upgrades to sneak past deadly troops and penetrate forbidden zones.
• Hack into security systems to read e-mails, disable surveillance cameras and unlock doors to hidden areas.
• Make friends and influence people! Become a master of persuasion and convince intriguing characters to give you information and behave as you want them to.
• Immerse yourself in strikingly inventive futuristic visions of Detroit and Shanghai, where cyberpunk sensibility meets Renaissance aesthetic. Explore every corner of these cities to uncover hundreds of secrets.
• Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Ultimate Edition contains The Missing Link DLC and the Explosive Mission and Tactical Enhancement expansion packs.
• The game also contains a 44-minute "making-of" documentary, a 40-page book of design and concept art, motion comic, a soundtrack composed by Michael McCann and three trailers.
Important information regarding Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Ultimate Edition:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at [email protected]
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.0 GHz, RAM: 4GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 17GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 320M, Intel HD3000, Intel HD4000 and Intel GMA series.
• You can find out more about the game on the Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Ultimate Edition mini-site at feralinteractive.com/deusexhr
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION © 2010-2014 Square Enix Ltd. DEUS EX, the DEUS EX logo, EIDOS, the EIDOS logo and the EIDOS MONTREAL logo are registered trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. Mac, the Mac logo, Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries, used with permission. Published by Feral Interactive Ltd. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Fixes an audio track issue that was affecting the final video of the game.
• Fixes an issue that was affecting the right-click function on trackpads.
• Improves support for third-party mice, keyboards and graphics tablets.
Most Helpful Reviews
I finally decided to spend the $50... - And I could not be happier with my purchase. Like many reviewers have stated- I've never been so engrossed by a story line. I usually can't stand cut screens and skip through them but I have noticed I watch and listen to every screen and detail put into this game. Only time will tell if I find the game worth fifty dollars but I am pleased to say that I don't have that feeling in my gut like I just wasted my money- so far it feels like money very well spent. Oh, the game shouldn't work on my macbook pro 8gb 2011 because the graphics card isn't supported but it works great- I get a slight stutter every once in awhile but I am not on the low settings so I am sure it would be a quick fix if it bothered me. Hope y'all buy and you like too-I love that the mac app store is bringing us games like this edit: I just looked at the top grossing apps- I can't believe this is so far down- this is by far my favorite game I have ever played. I have played through several times in several different ways and it is still fun. If the price is keeping you from purchasing, I would probably pay double the amount now that I know all of the fun and time I would get out of it-
Amazing Game, Do Not Buy This Version - Do not buy this old copy. It is not optimzed for retina displays, 64bit processing, or El Capitan. It runs very sluggushly on my 2015 rMBP using the AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB card. However, the Steam version not only supports Retina screeens but also supports 64bit processing and El Captan. It is a newer version (188.8.131.52 vs 1.0.1) and also runs much better: I average 15fps at max settings on the MAS version, but I get 60fps when using the Steam version. This game is breathtaking, and as such deserves to be experiance in its full glory. Buy it on steam, not on here.
More Reviews for Current Version
Incompatible - Doesn't work on the new Retina MacBookPro's crashes any time you try to open it. Interestingly enough, it'll work on a 1080p monitor while connected to a retina mbp. Lots of bugs, incompatibilities, hangs, etc. Game is kinda fun, but it seems that they just released it and forgot about it.
This is a pretty great game - First off, the replay value is pretty stellar with the rising difficulty levels. This is my first experience with any Deus Ex game, and I was completely satisfied. Secondly, if you enjoy games like Metal Gear Solid, you'll be right at home. These are my favorite kinds of games, and in no way did this disappoint. I really dig the concept they used for attribute advancement. Pretty cool idea. Fairly legit storyline as well. There are a couple INCREDIBLY MINOR drawbacks that I'd love to point out for the developers and the readers. 1. The AI is tough, but insanely predictable. Mixing some routes up would be nice and challenging 2. The levels are pretty cut and dry. Blocks, and rows is really all it is. It'd be nice to have some levels in a more open environment. 3. The bosses are really just a pain. This game shines during the normal, tactical espionage gameplay. The bosses are ridiculously hard to beat, and mostly because of their HP. I'd absolutely LOVE to see some boss levels that required a more tactical and sneaky approach. You can basically get a bunch of Typhoon Ammo, and acquire a grenade launcher to burn right through them. Overall, this game still rocked my socks. Cheers to the developers!
Feral - There's no need to review the game itself. Reviews are all over the Web, and the game is solidly built. (You can still pick nits, like the game-breaking pistol mod, the silliness of not being able to easily buy ammo, or the slightly railroading level design.) More importantly, Feral Interactive proves they're one of the best Mac porters in the industry, with excellent performance and zero bugs on my 2010 MBP 15". However, the wait for updates is frustrating. I have the Steam version, and could've been playing the Director's Cut version months ago. I'd rather run the Mac version…but there's no sign yet from Feral regarding the latest version's avail. C'mon folks, where's the delay? Is it from the Apple folks, Eidos, Steam, what?
Maxed Out Retina MBP -- crashes constantly - I have a fully loaded Retina MBP and this game crashes constantly. I was able to play it for about an hour then it crashed. Trying to re-start and it now crashes whenever it attempts to start, so now it's not even playable. Going to ask iTunes if they will give me a refund for this one. Can't believe this won an award.
horrible performance even on HIGH END MAC - updated : this game I was unable to get running to an accetable speed, so I gave up. Waste of money. I have : 2.8 Ghz i7 iMac 8GB of RAM ATI Radeon HD 4850 512 MB RAM more than the recommended specs require. This game is SUPER jerky and is basically not playabout. The only way I can play is running it at 800 x 600 with all the effects turned off. Totally NOT acceptable for a $50 game in 2012. I am sure the game is interesting and I really woudl love to play it, but this performance is a joke. HOpefully they release a fix as it is complete garbage right now. It feels like an emulator running in an emulator level preformance.