Developer: Mario Schreiner
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 502.4 KB - Download
ATTENTION: Due to a change made by Apple Desktop Notes does currently NOT work with 10.6.8. All earlier and later versions work!
Desktop Notes makes it easy for you to just write down the stuff you need to remember. It doesn't need a complex interface, it just provides you with what you want: Taking notes and reading notes quickly and easily, without them being in your way when you don't need them.
• Easy-to-use interface. Just create, delete and edit notes the way you expect it
• Notes are auto-saved when you change them so you never lose data
• Notes are not in your way: By default, notes stick to your desktop. But if you need them, you can bring them to the front with a single click
• Let Desktop Notes run all the time: It doesn't come with a dock icon, so it doesn't disturb you. A little icon in your menubar - that's all you'll notice
• Create and edit notes even if they stick to your desktop. Use F11 to always get to your notes, even if your monitor is cluttered by windows
• Rich-Text support: Use different fonts and control font size, color and style
• Built so external changes to your notes are recognized and immediatly reflected. This allows you to sync your notes through third party services like Dropbox
bug fixes - further enhancements to come
Most Helpful Reviews
luuuuv it! - so easy to use, edit, customize and everything for a low price! i cant believe it!
Doesnt work - I just installed it and it doesnt even open. Is this a trick? I want my money back please.
More Reviews for Current Version
…um. Doesn - Err. I downloaded this just a second ago and it…doesn't work. At all. It doesn't even pop open??? So can I get my $1.99 back please?
HORRIBLE - can I get a refund?? this does not work...at all. plain and simple: bad app, don't waste your time.
Could Be Further Developed Sticky Notes - I have used, enjoyed, and appreciate Desktop Notes and its features. It’s not full-featured and a back-up system would be nice but for many years have been convenient for me on my MacBook. I’ve been waiting on an update and tried to google the developer. I guess development has stopped for this app, unfortunately. That’s too bad.
Works Fine - I have not updated my computer with Lion OSX, and this application works just fine for me. It does everything it says it would, and even has an option to add things to iCal. If yours isn't working, it's probably because you're clicking the icon on the dock. It doesn't open that way; you have to click the mini icon at the top of your screen on the Apple Menu bar. Hope this helps!
Not working... - I should of read the reviews first....just downloaded and it is not working just like everyone said. I have Mac OSX 10.6.8. What is the deal?