Deskplorers Jump in Time (History Book) - for 7 to 11 yo kids
Developer: Happy Blue Fish
Current Version: 1.7.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 207.7 MB - Download
★★★★ Final episode of the first season "Jump in Time"! ★★★★
NOTE: if you own the Bulkypix version, please launch it to get the instructions for updating to this new edition.
“The Deskplorers franchise continues to develop, mature, and grow.” (familyfriendlygaming.com)
A new series of games for 7 to 11 years old girls and boys, blending storytelling, gaming and learning. With The Deskplorers, your kids will read, play, think, discover foreign languages and learn, all with lots of fun!
★★ "Jump in Time" (Episode 5, Season 1) ★★
Tom, Lea, Spoon and Scrabot are back in Desktown, after 4 adventures in the History Book (season 1).
But what happened? Cleopatra is in Lea's home, Gloutok is eating Spoon's house, IronArm the pirate is looking for a treasure in Scrabot's house, and the Middle-ages Apothecary is delighted by Tom's laboratory...
The time is all distorted, find out why in this amazing last episode of season One "Jump in Time".
This fifth episode contains 6 chapters (that's more than 200 images and 6 animations).
★ Fun and innovative gameplay ★
It’s very easy!
- Read the story. At the end of a Chapter, The Deskplorers need an object to continue their adventure!
- Find the right object in the Catalog to finish the Chapters. To use an object, you need points!
- If you don't have enough points, go to the mini-games, play, and win more points!
★ Made for girls and boys from 7 to 11! ★
- Fun stories that your kids will love to read (5 episodes for Season One "Jump in Time").
- The storyline encourages Strong values (friendship, trust, respect, helping people, respect of nature…).
- A real instructional added-value: great method of reinforcing reading skills, develop the imagination and creative problem solving.
- A great way to discover French (dialogs are available in French when a chapter is finished).
- 4 Fun mini-games designed for the iPhone and iPad.
- 2 difficulty levels for each mini-game to suit all kids.
★ More features ★
- Up to 3 profiles are saved.
- A dictionary useful to learn more about each episode's context.
- An album to replay all the videos included in the episode.
- A clue system to help you solve the puzzles.
- A parents' corner : manage profiles, advice from us, publish on Facebook, send us an email...
All this with :
- Awesome graphic designs
- A very pleasant and original theme music
- Great ease of use for kids
★★ The Discovery episode Zero "The Beginning" is available for free on MacOS, iPad (HD) and iPhone / iPod Touch.
It contains 1 original chapter (6 chapters in the regular episodes) and the 4 mini-games in "easy" mode. ★★
** User-interface improvements so your Kid can grasp easily the game.