Developer: Tomoyuki Okawa
Current Version: 1.2.4
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 5.2 MB - Download
DeskPics is a quick and easy solution to taking screenshots on your Mac. Folder shot lets you take snapshots of selected windows. Use Partial shot to take snapshots of partially defined areas on the desktop. Moreover, Quick shot is designed such that you can take full-size desktop snapshots with a temporary image. In addition, you can use iSight shot to take snapshots through a built-in iSight camera.
System requirements: Mac OS X 10.6.6 ~ 10.6.8, 10.7.x
iSight shot may not run under Mac OS X 10.8.x. Other picture components work at least under OS X 10.8.0.
- Fix: After the user clicks on Select with no file selected and then proceeds to click on Start under Folder shot, the application could crash.
- Fix: After the user clicks on Select with no file selected and then proceeds to click on Start under Partial shot, the application could fail to take a partial desktop screenshot.
- The application prevents the user from naming a screenshot file with a period on top of its file extension.
- Folder shot, Partial shot: Enable 'Auto number,' and DeskPics will number each screenshot the user takes instead of writing to an existing one.
- Fix: The default picture names set by the user in Preferences incorrectly fell back to 'My picture.'
- A new feature is available. Quick shot allow the user to swap the current desktop picture to a selected one. After the user leaves Quick shot, the application will automatically put the last desktop picture back.
- Numerous other minor fixes and changes are done.