Developer: Christian Lehner
Current Version: 2.19
Last Updated: 11 days ago
Download Size: 6.3 MB - Download
DesignFreeQ is used in areas like computer aided design (CAD), technical illustration, documentation and education. Due to DesignFreeQ’s unique Inference Engine, drafting is made as easy as sketching on a piece of paper. The user interface is minimalistic but incredibly powerful and intuitive. Even novice users can quickly create precise drawings in both 2D and 3D. It is the premier tool for a smarter way to create wireframe drawings.
- smart mouse pointer (Inference Engine) shows end points, mid points, tangents etc.
- associativity through point selection
- dynamic construction lines (appear on demand) and static construction lines
- document structure consisting of sheets, models, layers, work planes and detail views
- 2D/3D construction within true 3D models
- lines, arcs, ellipses, splines, text, dimensions, gd&t, balloons, clumps, symbols, walls
- hatches and fills
- smart trimming
- import/export in .vlm (Vellum), .dxf (AutoCAD), .ai (Adobe Illustrator), .png & .eps
- 2D analysis
- printing and plotting
... and a lot more
Improved feature compatibility with the Windows version of DesignFreeQ.