Deepworld - Sandbox MMORPG
Current Version: 2.9.2
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 156.7 MB - Download
Deepworld is a massively-multiplayer 2D crafting adventure game. Mine and craft your way through a persistent online universe where there's always something new to discover!
- Find your way through mountains, caves, and ruins filled with danger and reward, or venture into cities built by fellow players.
- Deepworld is always online in the cloud, so it's easy to hop on and play with your friends! Follow them in-game and easily find them when you play.
- Mine and craft hundreds of different items with Deepworld's easy inventory system. Place them anywhere in the world to build your dream house!
- Recover lost pieces of technology to build machines that restore the environment and make your world a more interesting place.
- Use different weapons and protective devices to fight monsters of the deep, mysterious automatons, and soon, other players!
- Complete objectives to win achievements and earn skill points, which can be used to beef up your character's dexterity, mining ability, and more. You can track your progress in Game Center, as well!
- The all new SPACE BIOME has arrived! Explore in low-gravity, find new items and valuable platinum ore, and dodge deadly supernovas. The stars are the limit!
Most Helpful Reviews
Amazing - This game is an amazing game if you like minecraft, terraria, and or steampunk theams youl LOVE this game! Even if your scepticial i suggest downloading to just to try because it will be worth it.
My concern - This game keeps quitting right when i log in the game crashes can you fix it?!!!
More Reviews for Current Version
Overall pretty solid - Hi this review is for the Deepworld mmorpg. Deepworld is a world of ( almost ) continual wonder and challenge. If you like mining games this is one of the originals besides Minecraft and Terraria. Starting off, the game has a very steep learning curve but it is soon rewarded by realizing it’s considerable depth. ( Haha sorry ). Players cannot upgrade every five minutes but are rewarded for enduring the initial boredom phase by powerful and intensely desirable upgrades. You get out of Deepworld what you put into it. It’s not fast food gaming you have to put the time into it. The art is beautiful and abundant. There is much to do even on the basic planet type but there is a ton of competition which can be frustrating while you are grinding out to mid-level upgrades and levels. Scammers are abundant so avoid trading until you have knowledge of the game and trade values. A lot of your time will be spent in the pursuit of crystals. There are four ( so far ) colors and three sizes and they are one of the main currencies and tools for upgrading. There are other worlds which have their own resources and challenges. In the arctic world your survival skill mst be level three or you will quickly freeze to death without a furnace nearby. The rare and covetable diamond can be found in the arctic world. Deepworld is a harvesting, crafting, building sandbox game where the worlds persist even after the hordes of players have farmed most of it’s resources. One important note: you will need to trade for micro protectors if you want a place of your own, griefers will go after it straight away without a radar protector. Enjoy!