Debit & Credit - Personal Finance Manager
Developer: Ivan Pavlov Pty Ltd
Current Version: 2.4
Last Updated: 7 hours ago
Download Size: 3.9 MB - Download
If you are looking for a personal finance app that is convenient, easy to use and at the same time has enough features, then Debit & Credit is the right app for you.
• All accounts in one app
Keeping financial records was always a bit of a hassle. But now you can actually enjoy it. See all your accounts in one place and manage your everyday finances.
• Super fast
Creating a new transaction now takes a matter of seconds. The app was designed with simplicity and convenience in mind. It will never require you to make dozens of unnecessary steps to accomplish simple tasks.
• Companion iOS & Apple Watch app
Debit & Credit has its own app for iPhone and iPad, which you can use to add transactions on the go. It is super convenient and keeps data in sync via iCloud.
• Importing data
We know how important it is to be able to import transactions from your financial institutions. That's why we support CSV, QIF, QMTF, OFX and QFX files. And you can also choose which particular transactions to import from a file, something that not all financial apps know how to do.
• Budgets & Scheduled Transactions
Do you want to budget expenses on a particular category? No problems. Do you plan to make a transaction in the future and want to be reminded about it? Consider it done.
We believe in clean, crisp reports that are easy to read and understand. See where and what do you spend your money on. Other types of reports are available too.
• Shared Accounts
Do you want to share some of your accounts with someone else? No problems, you can share selected accounts via iCloud while keeping other accounts private. Great for managing family finances!
• Bank reconciliation mode
Sometimes we all need extra help to keep our accounts in shape. You can easily reconcile your accounts with bank statements in the app to eliminate any disparities.
• Powerful features
Split categories, pending transactions, transaction export, file attachments (with sync), transaction tags, printing reports and saving them as PDF files - all those and many other features are at your disposal when you need them.
• iCloud sync
We will never ask you to create an account or provide any personal details. All data is stored in iCloud, it is not available to anyone except you.
In case of any questions please don't hesitate to contact [email protected]
Improvements to reports:
• now you can exclude a particular category or a payee from a report. Right click an item in a report and select the relevant option (available for "What do I spend my money on?", "Where do I spend my money?" and "What are my sources of income?" reports).
• "What will happen to my wealth in the future?" report now has an option to include budgets into calculation.
Improvements to scheduled transactions:
• now you can select multiple categories for a single scheduled transaction.
• option to create pending scheduled transactions. This option is available if you use pending transactions.
Improvements to budgets:
• option to include pending transactions into a budget. This option is available if you use pending transactions.
Other improvements and bug fixes:
• uploading new transactions with multiple categories to iCloud is now 50% faster
• selection colour is now blue when alternate row colours are enabled for the table view mode
• the widget now follows the main app settings for the new transaction form: show/hide pending option, create pending by default and others.
• option to restore alphabetical order of categories if you are currently using custom order. Open categories in the app preferences, right click one of them and then select "Restore Alphabetical Order".
• option to preview transactions in a backup copy. Right click a backup in the app preferences and select "Preview…" (requires macOS Sierra).
• improved loading UI when the app is reinstalled.
• when selecting categories or payees for a report, search box is available if the list of items is long enough.
• major internal changes to improve reliability and performance.
If you like regular updates for Debit & Credit, please leave a rating for the current version. Thank you!
Most Helpful Reviews
Love it - Perfect - I love this app. I enjoy how it syncs up my phone and computer. Having it ready and updated on the computer really helps when I am paying bills, I don’t have to keep going back and forth from my phone and computer screen. I reviewed this app once before and stated they did not have a ‘cleared’ button and I wish they did - After I said that within the next few updates… there was a cleared button! This app is perfect. It has helped me keep track of my life and has allowed me to save money as well. I can’t think of anything else I would need from the app developers at the moment - simply; it is perfect.
bad app - need manually input each transaction and your balance in each account.