Developer: Bread and Butter Software, LLC.
Current Version: 1.0.9
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 2.2 MB - Download
“If you’re looking for an RSS reader for your Mac, look no further than Bread and Butter Software’s $3 Dayspring.” - Macworld
Meet Dayspring, your personal RSS feed reader.
- The only RSS reading client on the Mac with tabs
- Fully customizable font (use any font that you have installed on your Mac)
- Save your favorite articles for later
- Simple and clean design
- Organize your feeds into folders
Other cool enhancements:
- Designed for OS X Mavericks
- Enhanced for the Retina display
- Background syncing
- Built-in browser
- Accessibility support
- Full-text article searching
- Import your feeds from an existing service or Google Reader with OPML
- Both Atom and RSS feeds work, no matter their version
- Supports OpenDyslexic
- Read from thousands of different feeds
Questions? Feel free to send me an email at [email protected], or visit Dayspring's Facebook page.
- A pretty new icon (OMG MY COFFEE IS ON FIRE!)
- Bug fixes for articles with an Adobe Flash Player element (guys, why do you still use that?)
- GIF cool. Now support. Such wow.
- Performance enhancements. Not that you really care, but they're there ;)
- Improvements for pirates.
- Additional Retina assets.
- Improvements for those with disabilities, including blindness and dyslexia.
- Minor improvements for secure (https:// but not private) feeds.
- If you've taken the time to read this far, you might actually care about my app (which I really appreciate). Please consider giving Dayspring a review, which will help me release great updates in the future. Help me, dear reader, you're my only hope!
- Paul Dunahoo
Most Helpful Reviews
Dont waste your money - I use feedly for many months, and decided to go my luck with this one. Please be aware that you can not import your subscription from feedly or something that use your gmail account. You need to re-enter your RSS address manually. It is painful process, unless you want to spend hours to re-enter your RSS Adress, you might find this app useful. I subscribe to many RSS and have no energy to re-enter it. I stick with my Feedly then.