Developer: Wondershare Software Co., Ltd
Current Version: 3.0.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 2 MB - Download
Your Mac Data Rescuer, Fast, Safe and Reliable!
No matter if it's been deleted, formatted, or is otherwise inaccessible; all you need is Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac! Wondershare Data Recovery can recover deleted, formatted and lost data from any external drive mounted to your Mac. Compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion!
***** Kind ATTENTION! *****
1) The Mac App Store version just recovers external disks files and currently is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OS 10.8 MOUNTAIN LION or later, but the full version of Data Recovery (available from our website) works and also enables you to scan both external and internal hard drives.
2) If you’re OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or later user or need to recover files from internal hard disk, please contact our customer service after purchase.
√ Overall data loss scenarios supported
• Recover data lost due to accidental deleting, formatting, improper device usage, virus attack, software crash, and other reasons.
√ Powerful data recovery
• Recover Office documents, photos, videos, audios, emails, etc. Support 550+ file formats.
√ Versatile preview modes
• Thumbnails and lists preview modes for you to preview your lost files.
√ Precise Mac photo recovery
• Before recovery, you can set file kind to scan. During scan process, once you find your lost files, you can pause or stop the process. After recovery, file filter lets you find your target files by file size or file name to save you much time. Lost File Recovery helps you recover data with original file names and storage paths.
√ Some reviews from our customers:
• WOW!!!! Thank you. SO easy after my freak out that I deleted images off a memory card by accident. Thank you, I got my pictures back!!!!!
• Good application and easy to use. I love it. It recovered some files I could not recover using other programs.
Need help? Please contact us as below!
[email protected] (preferred)
1. Add formatted recovery function in Lost File Recovery Mode.
2. Add preview function for audio, video, Office document, email, etc.
3. Add thumbnails and lists preview modes to let users find lost files quickly and precisely.
4. Add more file formats for Raw Recovery.
5. Add file validity judgment to let users know whether their files are corrupted.
6. Interfaces are user-friendly and easy-to use.
7. Improve Raw Recovery for a whole external hard drive.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great software - I deleted my kid's picture on my SD card, i thought they were lost forever. I'm so happy that i got them back with this software.
DOESN'T CHECK HARD DRIVE - I tried the app free trial from their website. It took a long time but did scan my hard driver on my MB Pro. I decided to purchase the product from the App Store so I could begin to recover lost data. This app (unlike the free trial WILL NOT allow me to even scan the local drive. I chatted wih CS and they told me that tech support would contact me. I uninstalled all versions and reinstalled the purchased app store version and restarted my computer. No luck. I asked the CS if he would let me register the Free Trial version of the app (to make it full version and found files recoverable) he said that I could purchase it but not give me a serial even though it was purchased already.
More Reviews for Current Version
Store version doesnt work! - Buy it online, it works there, but if its through the app store it doesnt work.
Does. Not. Work. - Don’t let the five stars they put misleadingly up in the product header fool you. This product doesn’t work. I downloaded it from Apple because it was $40 cheaper than the site, but it won’t locate the drives to scan. I’ve used other Wondershare products and they’ve been awesome. This is a miss. How do I go about getting my money back?
DO NOT PURCHASE - This app is seriously a HUGE rip off. The customer support is impossible to work with they just do not respond to your tickets--nearly non-existent. They asked me to restart my computer saying it would fix the problem, only to find that I could no longer go on the chat. BEWARE. Don't buy!
The appstore version doesn - The free trial from the wondershare site will scan your drives and show you the files that can be recovered. You can purchase the website version for $89. The version from the app store for $59 is totally different and doesn't work (at all). Don't waste your money on the app store version.
It refuse to work - don't buy it its a waste of money I tried everything but it won't read my hard drive , tried to instal it again with no luck tried even different hard drive its garbage and need an update right now or even better give me back my money!