DVD Ripper Pro - Movie
Developer: ZHANGSHI TAO
Current Version: 2.3.7
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 8.7 MB - Download
DVD Ripper Pro - Movie is a professional DVD to video converter software. The app can rip dvd movies to video. It helps you convert DVD to almost all video formats. It also enables you to backup DVD to all popular video formats with high conversion speed. It supports conversion for portable devices and also provides optimized output setting for iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV etc.
DVD Ripper Pro - Movie can edit your video, trim, crop, effect , rotate and add logo .
DVD Ripper Pro - Movie can help your delete some titles from DVD then export to DVD or ISO .
Convert video from: DVD, DVD Folder, VIDEO_TS, DVD ISO, DVD MEDIA.
Convert to device: iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Youtube.
Convert to Video: ASF, WMV, Mov, M4V, MPEG-1(mpg), MPEG-2(mpg), MP4, DV, MKV, AVI, TS, FLV, 3GP, 3G2, etc.
1. Save DVD to all popular video.
2. Enjoy DVD movies easily on all popular devices: iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and other mobile devices;
3. Powerful handy options for video editing Functions.
4. Helps you to crop video, clip any segments, merge multiple files into one.
5. Crop the video image size to get rid of the black border, commercial mark, or something else you dislike, watch video in full screen, support 16:9 and 4:3 model.
6. Effect videos adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation, hue and choose from an array of effects to apply to your video.
7. Rotated 90 degrees and horizontal or vertical flip.
8. Preview before ripping.
9. Support converting in batch.
If you have some problems,Please send an email to [email protected] I will solve these issues as quickly as possible.
Resolve some bug .
Most Helpful Reviews
It keeps crashing - Its very annoying! The app crashed when loading a disc. And then I try to go back into the app and it crashes! I deleted it and downloaded it again and now I can't even open it. I don't understand what' s going on? I'm sad to say this app is useless. I'm never using it again. Worst thing ever…