Developer: Wings Systems
Current Version: 3.0
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 19.9 MB - Download
The first embroidery App to purchase, edit and export designs anywhere, anytime!
Import, export,print and edit your own collection of designs no matter what their source is, that is whether your got them from your favorite Retailer or online, in all supported embroidery formats.
Scale your designs and automatically adjust the density of the embroidery design.
Lettering capability with 12 high-quality scaleable pre-digitized fonts.
Use your Mac as a library, with automatic sync to iCloud and Dropbox!
Share all your purchases between this app and our iOS DRAWings Snap app.
DRAWings® Snap is the first embroidery App that gives you the freedom to conveniently purchase stitch designs from the Apple Store as well as modify your designs anywhere, anytime—even when you’re not connected to the Internet.
Import and export your own collection of designs no matter what their source is, that is whether you purchased and downloaded it through our App, your favorite Retailer or online.
Convert embroidery designs to other formats, suitable for your machine.
Preview design in Photorealistic preview and stitching simulation to ensure perfection every time.
DRAWings® Snap Feature List
* Many free embroidery designs for download
* Complete collection of embroidery designs to purchase through the Apple Store
* Filter, sort and search embroidery designs
* Select multiple designs and export them to stitch file
* Show the embroidery designs grouped either by package or by category
* US and Metric measurement system
* iCloud® connection to sync purchases between machines
* Dropbox® sync to display and export files sent from DRAWings® Pro v.6, Creative DRAWings® v.6, Wings' modular® v.5 and eXPerience® v.5 software.
* 3D photorealistic preview of the embroidery design
* Photorealistic, real-time simulation of the stitching process, with machine speed adjustment option and “move frame” ability; the sound of the machine can be muted or its volume adjusted from the Preferences.
* Measure tool that allows you to measure your designs
* Ability to change thread colors from a complete collection of thread color palettes (all major manufacturers)
* Representation of the "shiny" effect of rayon/polyester thread, according to the move of the iPhone/iPod or iPad.
* Change fabric type and fabric color for better preview of the final embroidery result.
* Send the thread information that you will use in the specific design by email, add the quantity you need and use it as shopping list.
* Show the design in the embroidery hoop and re-center it if necessary
* Rename a design and add/edit tags
* Ability to Undo and Redo any change you make
* Scale, rotate or slant the design with automatic stitch density adjustment
* Add, move or delete stitches
* Add or remove color changes and thread trims
* Change the embroidery sequence of a design, using sequence manager
* Auto-fit a design to the size of the hoop
* Add lettering, on a straight line or on arc, from 12 high-quality scaleable pre-digitized fonts, with automatic closest connection between the letters.
Import and Export the following embroidery formats:
* (.jef, .jef+, .jpx, .sew) Janome®
* (.vp3) Hursqvarna Viking®/Pfaff®
* (.exp) Bernina®/Melco® expanded
* (.pec, .pes) Brother®/Babylock®
* (.dst) Tajima®
* (.xxx) Singer®
* (.shv) Viking® D1 (import only)
* (.pcm, .pcs) Pfaff®
We support the following ways to output designs:
* To local/network disk
* To Dropbox®
* To WebDAV account (AirStash® device or any web hosting plan that supports such protocol)
* To FTP account (TP-LINK® Router with USB host, iUSBport®, Gigastone WPD®, or connect to a web ftp account or to local ftp account)
* By email
* Post design images to Facebook
Improved iCloud integration
Improved Dropbox integration
Most Helpful Reviews
Love this app. Would give it 10 stars if I could. - This is an app. I have dreamed of, but never thought I would fined!! I down loaded it yesterday but stay up half the night playing with it. Now I can take my designs with me and word on them were ever I go, and I don't have to be at the computer. It is cost more than any app I have bought before, but a LOT LESS than programs I have bought in the past that did't do as much. It does not digitize, but that is not want I wanted. I finely have a place to organize all 19,000 designs and can make color and size changes. It is the simplest of all programs I have tried. If this is Version 1, I can only imagain what they will come up with in the future. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for this app.
don’t buy!!! - money wasting!! only 12 free design for $150!!!! it’s not possible to buy the designs one buy one! they want you to buy always all the packet for $49.99 money
More Reviews for Current Version
An easy Embroidery Software to use !! WATCH there videos on there webpage ! - I love this App, Most people have not even heard of this in the Embrooidery circles but once they try it, they find it is simple to use and easy to Export your files to ANY device.. The update made the app better. The company has step by step videos that even a child could follow. Give the software a chance, it’s worth it !!
Good app, poor price, - The app gets 5 stars Price gets 0 stars Support gets 0 stars That works out to 1 star I purchased the app and add on on my iPad Then I purchased the app on my Mac The add on showed up on my mac. The program not bad Over priced like all the sewing programs. With the add on I have 2000 patterns Lots to work with. You can edit them, add, delete, copy. but There does not seem to be a way to create your own image. The program is family friend, so if you have an Apple family account, everyone can use the app. But the add on are a in-app purchases, by Apple rules, they are not family friend. So I have 2000 patterns and my wife has 0. My wife is the sewer, not me. As for support. No phone number No email There a web form that seems to be buggy. It took me three days to send a message. Support was quick to tell me it was Apple, not them. I suggest they put a note on there web page about the in-app purchases not being family friend. They again said it was Apple issue, not there’s.