Developer: David Kocher
Current Version: 6.4
Last Updated: 5 days ago
Download Size: 95.5 MB - Download
Cyberduck is an FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, OpenStack Swift, Backblaze B2, Microsoft Azure & OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox browser to transfer files to your web hosting service provider and connecting to cloud storage accounts from Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Storage and Amazon S3 with the same easy to use interface with quickly accessible bookmarks. The browser allows to download, upload and move or copy files using drag and drop with an hierarchical view to browse large folder structures efficiently. Transfers are handled with ease including synchronisation of local with remote directories. To edit files, a seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly. Both Amazon CloudFront and Akamai content delivery networks (CDN) can be easily configured to distribute your files worldwide from edge locations.
If you have a feature request or bug to report, please write to [email protected] instead of leaving a comment.
• [Feature] Support for eu-west-3 (Paris) region (S3) (#10207)
• [Feature] Support for Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) authentication (WebDAV, Windows)
• [Feature] Save passwords in credential manager (Windows) (#9988)
• [Feature] Support authenticating with HTTP proxy (Windows)
• [Bugfix] Support for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Object Storage (S3) (#10194)
• [Bugfix] Do not save passphrase for vaults by defaults (Cryptomator, Windows)
• [Bugfix] Application freezes for long time when selecting many files for upload (Windows)
• [Bugfix] Set modification date on uploaded files (OneDrive) (#10171)
• [Bugfix] Application hangs when selecting a large number of files for upload (Windows)
• [Bugfix] Do not save vault passphrase by default (Cryptomator)
• [Bugfix] Fix failures when attempting to read attributes of incomplete multipart upload (S3)
• [Bugfix] Reloading directory after enabling "Auto detect" in preferences does not ask to unlock vault (Cryptomator) (#10214)
• [Bugfix] Transfer labled incomplete when segment required multiple attempts to finish (S3, OpenStack Swift, Backblaze B2) (#9552)
Most Helpful Reviews
Finally given back - I've used this app for years, but never paid for it. When I got my new mac this was one of the first apps in line for me to install, and when I saw it in the app store it was a quick decision. I am glad to have finally given the developer some hard cash for what is clearly the result of hard work. I use Cyberduck several times a week, and it is a solid app that does exactly what I need it to do. Thank you Cyberduck, for the years of free goodness, and I'm glad to finally be able to support you! Please keep the good work and steady updates going!
Disappointment - DownloadedCyberduck for $24 USD on a MacBook Pro with Lion OS. It lets you connect, but you can't transfer files. Can't send them over and can't send from your server to your Macbook. You just get an I/O Error and failed connection. Type it in on Google and you will see this has been a problem for many others. Their support page should address the issue, but does not. Have spent hours tying to find a solution, but none to be found. Would not recommend.