Developer: Daniel Worthington
Current Version: 1.0.2
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 2.1 MB - Download
Cupcake is a small tool used for manipulating color codes when making web pages or writing code. Simply select a color code in your favorite editor and press a key combination. Cupcake will show you a color picker for that code, along with a history or recently used colors and saved favorites.
Who might find this useful:
• Designers who write code (HTML, CSS, and Cocoa).
• Developers who work with colors.
• Works practically anywhere you can select text (use your favorite editor).
• Very fast workflow for manipulating color codes. Much simpler than switching between your editor and Photoshop, using copy and paste, or writing down color codes.
• Save your favorite colors, e.g. “website link color.”
• Keeps a history of your recently used colors.
• Quick Adjust picker for making small changes to saturation and brightness using only the keyboard.
• Supports common color code formats used in web design and Cocoa (Hex, CSS RGB, CSS HSL, NSColor, UIColor, and CGColor).
• Select an entire line or several lines of code and edit multiple color codes at once.
• Added help window explaining service workflow and launching Keyboard Settings for you.
• Corrected the format of UIColor color codes.
• Fixed an issue where spaces and tabs at the beginning of a line would be removed.
• Fixed an issue where color history was not shared between service and app.
• Other minor bug fixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
Really Useful - This is a really useful app … needs support for SKColor from Apple’s Sprite Kit though