Developer: Thorsten Sommermann
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 2 MB - Download
Create image frames with CSS3 and HTML5
With Css-Borders you can easily create CSS3 code snippets to be inserted into your stylesheet.
It generates code fragments for all major browsers (Webkit, Mozilla, Opera).
* Generates CSS3 compatible code
* Code can be copied to your clipboard
* Comfortable adjustment of frame parameters
* Live browser preview
* Customizable HTML preview
* Save as a bundle file. All informations are saved there to be easily loaded again.
Visit the support website to get informations on how to use the tool and download sample files.
* Synchronize sliders - drag one slider and all the others move as well. Useful if the border is equally sized
* Ability to enter hex value for the background color (easier way for web designers)
* Updated for retina display
Most Helpful Reviews
Interesting little app! - While this app would be overkill for those with standard web dev skills, … it does come in handy for dicing up those border images, themselves. Nice visual preview. All in all, a creative concept.
More Reviews for Current Version
nice little app - it,s easy and handy ... like and love u all ....