Crystal Tower Pro
Current Version: 2.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 21.9 MB - Download
Unleash your destruction desire and enjoy life-like behavior of 3D crystal blocks!
Crystal Tower is the ultimate 3D physics-based Jenga-style block removal puzzle. Every tower is constructed from blocks which are different in size, shape and color. The main goal of the game it to break all blue blocks and save all red blocks of the tower.
Account for physical collisions and gravity rules to achieve perfect results. You will lose one Life if the red block is broken or destroyed. The less red blocks are broken the more Crystals you earn on every level. Use Crystals to get more Life and Freeze items in the game’s store. Use Freeze Items to complete tricky levels instantly.
Some blue blocks contain bonuses which rise from the bottom to the up when you break them - tap a bonus with your finger to catch it. The meaning of every bonus is explained during the game play and in the Help menu.
Crystal Tower contains more than 100 levels – some of them are pure crystal-smashing joy, some will make you think twice or more to complete. The game has 3 level packs:
* Crystal Towers – virtual Towers to get you started
* US Towers – real life famous US Towers
* World Towers – real life famous World Towers
- Stunning 3D Graphics and Effects
- More than 100 unique and challenging physics based levels
- 3 Level Packs: Crystal Towers, US Towers, World Towers
- Real life Towers from US and around the World
- Interactive Towers Quiz. Guess correct Tower name and earn more Crystals!
- Multi-click. You can crash multiple blocks at the same time
- Zoom in and Zoom out a tower with your mouse and keyboard
- Rotate a tower using left mouse click and drag
- Built in Help and Tutorial
Thanks for your feedback and support. We value and appreciate every comment and review!
What’s NEW in version 2.0:
- Multi-click support. You can now break multiple blocks at the same time. In order to activate multi-click just hold down Shift key on your keyboard.
- New user interface. Redesigned navigation and 3D models
- New levels. Now the game has more than 100 unique levels!
- New backgrounds
- New game play logic – collect Crystals in the game and use them to get more Life or Freeze items in the game’s store
- 2 new level packs: “US Towers” and “World Towers”
- “US Towers” level pack consist of famous US Towers
- “World Towers” level pack consists of famous World Towers
- Added interactive Towers Quiz. Guess correct Tower name and earn more Crystals!
- Added Help Screen with description of how to play and meaning of all bonuses.
- Added in-game Tutorial and tips.
- Added Game’s Store. Now you can get more Lives anytime using Crystals, which you earn during the game.
- Added ability to set blocks transparency level.
Please support us with your 4 or 5 star rating! Feel free to post your ideas. We will implement them as soon as possible.
Most Helpful Reviews
CAUTION - IF YOU DON'T LIKE GETTING ADDICTED TO VIDEO GAMES, INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK :)
Multitouch ruins it - I play Glass Tower on my iPad, and multitouch makes sense on a touchscreen. But NO MACS HAVE TOUCHSCREENS. It's required to defeat some levels correctly, but there's no way to smash two blocks at once on a Mac. Seriously? This game has great graphics and sound, but the ridiculous multitouch business is a critical flaw.
More Reviews for Current Version
annoying - this game is good to a point. I HATE THE LIVES SYSTEM. Get rid of it. instead make us loose points when we break a red block. I will only give this app a higher rateing when the lives system is removed. This app is not even worth it for FREE till that lives system is gone.
NO LIVES SYSTEM - I beat a level with 1 LIFE and want new levels, not to buy lives!!! Those deals aren't even WORTH IT!!
BAD - It's really just an impossible frustrating game I can't beat any levels because 5 lives costs like 50 diamonds that you get maybe once per level and you can't get them any other way. Crap!
dangit - didn't bother updating for two years, finally do and get updated to yet another ripoff game. used to be fun! shouldn't have updated.
Good for a day - A good time waster for a day, then it gets boring after that.