Developer: Citrix Labs
Current Version: 1.0.2
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 6 MB - Download
You have a smartphone, a tablet, and a laptop, but they really don’t work together.
Your smartphone is great for quickly checking and responding to short emails but it isn’t well suited to dealing with complex, detailed attachments. Wouldn’t it be nice to open and edit these on your tablet or laptop, seamlessly from your smartphone?
Or perhaps, you found something on your smartphone that you would love to copy to your laptop. Today that is a lot of work. First you copy, then paste this into an email, and send the email from your smartphone. You wait for the email arrive, open it, copy the contents, and paste it into whatever app you are working in. Ideally, you would simply copy from one device and paste on another with a single action, they are your devices right!
And wouldn’t it be great if you could quickly share content with colleagues you are scheduled to meet with, or are currently meeting; without having to hunt down their email address, manually turn to file-share tools, or worse yet pull out a USB drive.
Well, with Crystal Palace you can do these things along with many more. Look at the “work in motion” possibilities:
• Copy and paste text across your devices
• Move an active application between your devices
• Take an email attachment from your phone and open it on your tablet where you can read it.
• Viewing a file on you tablet and want to edit it on your laptop. No problem.
• Look-up somewhere you want to go on your laptop and navigate there on your phone without re-entering the address.
• Share files you are looking at instantly with your team or meeting attendees.
• Share a video you’re watching instantly with your friends. They just click a notification.
With Crystal Palace we know you will be more productive across multiple devices and will find new ways of collaborating with others. All that is left for you to do is download and give it a try.
- Various bug fixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
App does not work - Afer several attempts and watching the video on how to share, app still fails to share content. Do not waste your time downloading.