Encrypt your files with Crypt.
Crypt will encrypt your files by drag and drop or classic open. Write a password and select a filename for export.
Your file is now encrypted.
Features of Crypt :
- Crypt Passwords are stored inside Keychains.
- References of files encrypted with Crypt.
- Crypt uses strong encryption.
- Password selector.
- Crypt is easy to use.
- Addition of Crypt cleaner. (Clean references, etc...)
- Addition of preferences.
- Addition of references. (List of references to files or encrypted files)
- Addition of a toolbar.
- Correction of the background.
- Correction of the interface.
- Correction of numerous bugs. (Thanks to critics)
- Correction of password storage.
- Correction of translations.
Most Helpful Reviews
24 character minimum password? - The only value to strong passwords is the capability to remember them without writing them down. Twenty four characters seems a bit excessive and the application apparently does not allow any less value even though the "password assistant" will allow the generation of shorter passwords. Clean, professional interface and a bargain but I'll keep looking.