Developer: Vogelbusch & Co
Current Version: 1.3.10
Last Updated: 4 days ago
Download Size: 24.3 MB - Download
Create Booklet is the standard solution for creating booklets since 2005, with over 100.000 users. Now it has become even easier and yet more powerful.
Create Booklet puts your pages side by side re-sorted for booklet printing, no matter what printer you have!
The simplest solution to generate PDF booklets, from a dedicated and powerful app.
Your life will become more comfortable for just the price of a single cup of nice coffee. You get a complete solution to save a lot of paper (and thus the rainforest) and comfortably read booklets — instead of having to handle stacks of papers.
Please note we cannot reply to your comments on the App Store, so please contact us directly through our support form.
Customers love it
“OMG! This is about the best and most valuable utility I have found in a loooong time. Finally I can create and print booklets from within Quark XPress without having to pay a fortune for their Printcollection XTension. Thank you so much!!!” — Guido Henkel
“Wow. I wish this existed years ago, or that I'd known about it. I've just used CreateBooklet to make the first ever books for the Bumthang people in their own language. Thank YOU.” — Mark
“THANK YOU for Create Booklet! I have used it several times now to print out playbills for my children's various school plays, and it has been an absolute lifesaver. […]” — William W. Lin
“I was desperately looking for a quick and easy way of making a Christmas Carol booklet. I came across this site, and it was almost like a Christmas miracle ;-) Thanks so much for making and sharing Create Booklet. It works perfectly and really helped me out.” — Dan
“[…] This Create booklet may just save my wedding :) […]” — Tim
“Create Booklet is simply amazing. Drop dead simple to use, and the results are perfect.” — Nate
“Thank you SO MUCH - this program is a life-saver. Or at least a hair-saver, because I was about ready to pull mine out! Thank you!” — Linda Lewis
“WOW!!! Thank you so much - entered a new world of printing.” — Patrick
Why Create Booklet
• Easistestest: Because any booklet is just a click away thanks to Create Booklet. It's that easy!
• It's a Booklet: Means fun to hold and read, saves paper and that way you're protecting the rainforest (uses only a 4th of a typical print).
• Productive: Create Booklet is where you need it – right in the print dialog of any app (respects copyright protection).
• Blazing fast: Any booklet is created in seconds.
• Manual Duplex: You don't have a duplex printer? Then this is the App for you!
• Booklet Factory: Convenient batch procession built-in.
• Create a booklet from any app: Our PDF Service let's you print directly into Create Booklet.
• Direct PDF editing:
- Add Empty pages
- Add images
- Add complete PDFs
- Reorder pages
- Remove unneeded pages
• Save a booklet to a new PDF
• Instantly print from Create Booklet
• Select output print format and orientation
• Fine adjust and layout your PDF to the final output size using zoom and position setting
• Reverse booklet page order (allows right to left documents usage!)
• Support for auto-rotation of landscape pages
• Print pages in straight order, necessary in some specific use cases
• Add page numbers with positioning and font settings
• Split thick booklets into multiple thin ones
• Easily find booklet splits: Create Booklet adds an empty page in between!
• Creep compensation! Yes, Create Booklet handles this Pro feature
• Easily staple booklets: Create Booklet adds staple marks on first and last page
• Rasterize complete PDF documents. Can save corrupted PDFs!
• Direct access to our News & Special Sales
• Support mail links are updated
• Font for page number is now saved.
Most Helpful Reviews
Super useful utility. Best in a small but critical class of apps - Putting together a booklet by cutting, pasting, re-copying, and such is a huge pain and wastes time and paper. The task of organizing and laying out printing pages so that they are in the right order and orientation is called imposition. They are not many imposition apps in the world, and most of they are made for professional printers (and therefore are expensive and complicated) or too simple to be useful (like the built-in Layout section of the standard print dialog). Create Booklet is perfect for someone who makes booklets for small manuals, church bulletins, or user guides. Also a great way to save paper archives (a booklet takes 1/4 the amount of paper as a single-sided doc). Create Booklet has almost all features an app like this needs for non-professional use: landscape and portrait layouts, signatures (sub-booklets for longer docs), compensation for “creep” (when multiple sheets are folded together), printing 2-up. Also lets you add page numbers when printing, and print books that open on the left (as with Hebrew).
Regret this Purchase - —Not intuitive —No online help —Odd installation. I first had to install the app, then had to download and install something else to update my menus to reflect the Create Booklet app. —Very cumbersome to use - too many steps and required to get the booklet the way I want it. —Documents with a total page count that is not a multiple of four seem to confuse it. E.g., I was able to get it to correctly set up a booklet that had 16 pages, but it did not correctly set up a document with 17 pages. For the 17-page booklet, it added 3 blank pages within the booklet (not at the end) to give it a total of 20 pages. —Additionally, this app simply shrunk my pages for me so that each fit on half of an 8-1/2 by 11 (which made my text far too tiny to read), and reordered the pages so that they would print as a booklet (again, with the caveat that the total number of pages had to be a multiple of 4). —I regret this purchase and have uninstalled the app. From now on, I will wait until there are a significant number of positive reviews about a given app in the App store before I buy. —For booklets only, I am going back to MS Publisher until I can find an equivalent app for my Mac.