Course For iOS App Dev 102
Developer: Nonlinear Educating Inc.
Current Version: 2.0.2
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Download Size: 139.3 MB - Download
Every Object in Objective-C has an inherited behavior which is called a Class. Understanding and customizing these behaviors is essential programming knowledge. In this second course in our iOS App Dev series you learn all about Objects and their Classes...
• 68 minutes of video training
• Super clear explanations
• Offline Playback (no internet connection needed)
• Easy to navigate
1. Programming Structures Overview (04:19)
2. Introduction to Classes (09:17)
3. Class Properties (05:43)
4. Initialization Functions (09:02)
5. Adding and Overriding Inherited Selectors (05:50)
6. Creating Inherited Classes (09:49)
7. Working with Blocks (08:32)
8. Manual Reference Counting (09:28)
9. Automatic Reference Counting (06:01)
• Improved User Interface and Experience.
• Add your own notes to individual tutorials.
• View the outline and jump to any tutorial while playing video or from the Home screen.
• Mark your favourite tutorials.
• Take your learning experience full screen.
• Hide or show the tutorial outline whenever you want.
• Compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and newer.