Course for Reason 6 405 - Twisted Sound Design
Developer: ASK Video
Current Version: 2.0.2
Last Updated: 7 months ago
Download Size: 479.7 MB - Download
Reason wizard Mo Volans takes you deep inside the world of synthesis and plunges you into the dark underworld of Twisted Sound Design in this exploration of advanced sonic techniques...
In this sound design course, Mo has prepared a rack full of awesome instruments and FX to unleash the power of Reason's amazing synths (think Thor and Scream 4, The Echo and Kong...)
You'll be blown away by what Dr. OctoRex can do when the good Doctor's envelopes filters and LFOs are tweaked and infused newfound energy! Then watch as Mo combines several of Reason's most twisted synths and FX and asserts control over 'em all using the power of the Combinator to create one massive sound effect that can be set free with one key press!
But let's not forget our old friend ReCycle...Learn how this granddad of rackmates can slice up your twisted audio and then toss it back inside OctoRex for some serious mangling—all within the powerful Reason rack.
Wow...so much to do and so much audio to do it with! Join Mo Volans and unleash your inner audio mangler in this 29-tutorial masterpiece, Twisted Sound Design .
Hey, and then there’s the world’s largest selection of Reason courses below to keep your heart rate up there in the supersonic danger zone! Check ‘em out!
Table of contents:
1. What Is Sound Design?
2. A Sound Designer’s Paradise
3. Patches, Devices and Audio
4. Synthesis Is Key in Sound Design
5. Reason’s Synthesizers
6. The Power of Thor
7. Treating External Sounds in Thor
8. Samplers Are Synths Too
9. A Note on the CV/Gate System
10. Thinking Outside the Box
11. Diverse Oscillator Setups
12. Granular Magic
13. "Found Sound" Theory
14. Pads, Drones and Textures
15. Drops, Sweeps and Rises
16. SFX With Dr. OctoRex
17. Building FX Kits in Kong
18. Redrum As an FX Trigger
19. Creating Super FX Processors
20. Ultimate Synth FX Stacks
21. Deep Macro Modulation
22. External and Internal Audio Editing
23. Time Stretch Essentials
24. Slicing, Dicing, Cutting and Pasting
25. ReCycle Your New Audio
26. Cutting-edge Distortion Sounds
27. Using Analog Echo Effects
28. Filtering Your New Effects
29. Tight Spaces and Ambience
• Improved User Interface and Experience.
• Add your own notes to individual tutorials.
• View the outline and jump to any tutorial while playing video or from the Home screen.
• Mark your favourite tutorials.
• Take your learning experience full screen.
• Hide or show the tutorial outline whenever you want.
• Compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and newer.