Course For Motion 5 109 - Rendering and Output
Developer: Nonlinear Educating Inc.
Current Version: 2.0.2
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 159.1 MB - Download
You’ve finished animating. Now what? In this concluding tutorial from our Motion 5 "100" Series, learn how to precisely Render, Export and Share your work in an array of different formats.
All the animating is complete. You’re pleased with all your hard work. Now it’s time to share it. Believe it or not, this is where most of us creative folks get a little lost. This tutorial by Michael Wohl is the perfect solution to help you learn how to best render your animations and get them outputted and into the world!
Michael initiates this tutorial with a discussion of Render settings. He explains Resolution and you’ll learn how to customize your Quality settings to achieve the best output possible for each and every situation. Michael then explains the Export Options where you’ll learn how to create different kinds of Movies, Audio formats and even photo Stills derived from your Motion 5 projects.
The final stage in the process is Sharing. Michael guides you through the various settings and teaches you how to share your projects across all Apple devices, optimize them for podcasting or uploading to popular sharing sites. There’s even a bonus video on using Apple’s own video and audio transcoding software: Compressor 4.
So learn how to get your animations off of your computer and out to your audience with this amazing tutorial by Michael Wohl.
Table of Contents:
02. Resolution Settings
03. Customizing Quality Settings
04. Particle & Replicator Quality Settings
05. Global Render Options
06. Exporting a Movie
07. Render Options
08. 3D Render Options
09. Finishing Export
10. Other Exporting Options
11. Exporting Still Images
12. Sharing to Apple Devices
13. Creating Podcasts & Emails
14. Creating Optical Discs
15. Uploading to Video Sharing Websites
16. Using Compressor
• Improved User Interface and Experience.
• Add your own notes to individual tutorials.
• View the outline and jump to any tutorial while playing video or from the Home screen.
• Mark your favourite tutorials.
• Take your learning experience full screen.
• Hide or show the tutorial outline whenever you want.
• Compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and newer.