Course For Motion 5 106 - Editing In Motion
Developer: Nonlinear Educating Inc.
Current Version: 2.0.2
Last Updated: 10 months ago
Download Size: 263.2 MB - Download
OK. So you’ve got all this wild text, multiple objects, particles, generators and replicators silently flying around the screen. Now what? In this tutorial by Michael Wohl, learn how to Edit, Retime and add Audio to heighten the power and “emotion” of your motion graphics...
To become a fast and efficient Motion operator means that you’ve got to know your way around Motion’s timeline. And who better to teach you these required skills than Master Editor Michael Wohl.
In this tutorial you’ll learn everything you need to know to edit your Motion projects to perfection. You’ll create layers. You'll also see how useful it can be to group them, to keep things organized and functional. Then there’s an essential section on creating and navigating with markers to speed up your workflow.
From there Michael goes into retiming. He shows you everything from simple speed changes to creating retiming behaviors from scratch. And there's one more thing: Motion 5 does audio, too! Learn how to add, mix, pan and how to create cool audio behaviors in this no stone left unturned video tutorial program!
Take your Motion 5 projects to the next level and master the art of FX editing by going on this in-depth video tour with Michael Wohl!
Table of Contents:
02. The Timeline Layers List
03. The Timeline Track Area
04. Setting In and Out Points
05. Move Selected Point
06. Marking the Play Range
07. Zooming In the Timeline
08. Groups vs. Layers
09. Splitting Clips
10. Editing Clips into the Timeline
11. Deleting Objects
12. Numerical Editing
13. Slipping Video
14. Adding Markers
15. Editing and Navigating Markers
16. Deleting Markers
17. Simple Speed Changes
18. Numerical Speed & Reverse Playback
19. Frame Blending Options
20. Adding an End Condition
21. Retiming Behaviors
22. Time-changing Filters
23. Viewing Audio
24. Adding Audio Clips
25. Mixing Audio
26. Audio Pan Settings
27. Audio Behaviors
28. The Audio Parameter Behavior
29. Alignment & Distribution
• Improved User Interface and Experience.
• Add your own notes to individual tutorials.
• View the outline and jump to any tutorial while playing video or from the Home screen.
• Mark your favourite tutorials.
• Take your learning experience full screen.
• Hide or show the tutorial outline whenever you want.
• Compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and newer.