Course For Motion 5 105 - Animating Effects
Developer: Nonlinear Educating Inc.
Current Version: 2.0.2
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Download Size: 267.9 MB - Download
Got a behavior problem? Motion 5‘s got a solution. Learn how to animate using Behaviors, Keyframing and Tracking with the always animated Motion expert, Michael Wohl...
Animating Motion’s effects can be easily accomplished by using Behaviors. Behaviors are sets of parameters that you apply to objects to move them, in a myriad of ways, around the frame. In this tutorial Michael Wohl shows you how use these built-in actions and reactions to quickly and easily create complex animations.
Think of Behaviors as object-assignable personality traits that determine how all the different objects in your project conduct themselves in relationship to all the other objects on the screen. By setting up these “rules of behavior” you can quickly create very cool and complex animations that, some years ago, would have taken hours, or even days to produce!
However, there are times when Behaviors just can’t get the job done. Keyframing to the rescue! In the final section of this animation tutorial Michael shows you everything you need to know to control your animation with keyframes in Motion 5.
So join the master of misbehaving, Michael Wohl, and soon you’ll be animating Effects like the pros!
Table of Contents:
02. What is a Behavior?
03. Basic Motion Behaviors
04. Adjusting Behavior Attributes
05. More Basic Motion Behaviors
06. Adding A Parameter Behavior
07. Manually Assigning a Parameter Behavior
08. Applying Parameter Behaviors to Behavior Parameters
09. Simulating Object Interactions
10. Simulation Behaviors with Multiple Objects
11. Additional Simulation Behaviors
12. Shape Behaviors
13. Sequence Paint Behavior
14. Scale Over Life
15. Spin Over Life
16. Sequence Replicator Behaviors
17. Keyframing Basics
18. Navigating Between Keyframes
19. Animation Recording
20. Making Global Changes
21. Live Recording
22. Recording Options
23. Moving Keyframes in Time
24. Using the Keyframe Editor
25. Keyframe Editor View Controls
26. Keyframe Editor Header Controls
27. Reducing Keyframes
28. Keyframe Extrapolation
• Improved User Interface and Experience.
• Add your own notes to individual tutorials.
• View the outline and jump to any tutorial while playing video or from the Home screen.
• Mark your favourite tutorials.
• Take your learning experience full screen.
• Hide or show the tutorial outline whenever you want.
• Compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and newer.
Most Helpful Reviews
Good - I love it , because of the way he present it , makes learning enjoyable.