Copy'em Paste - A Superior Clipboard Manager
Developer: Hoi Chang
Current Version: 2.3.2
Last Updated: 20 days ago
Download Size: 4.9 MB - Download
*** 33% OFF (limited-time offer) ***
Copy'em Paste is a simple-yet-powerful clipboard tool for dramatically speeding up your daily copy-and-paste workflow. It automatically keeps your copied text, images, links, screenshots, etc., and lets you recall/paste them anytime, right at your fingertips. Use it to copy items consecutively and then paste them (without the usual, back-and-forward copy/paste round trips), store favorite clippings permanently, take screenshots without clogging up your desktop, collect data for research, expedite pasting of clippings, transform pasted text, organize clippings into lists, and so on. All done with amazing speed, making it a time-saving, highly valuable productivity tool!
- Automatically remembers the things copied by regular copy/cut commands
- Can store unlimited number of clippings
- Accepts text, images, links, HTML, code, PDFs, files, and clippings of proprietary formats
- Instant access to clippings via menubar or customizable Command-Shift-V
- Can paste clippings via drag-and-drop into target applications
- Can be configured to paste into VNC, NoMachine, Parallels, etc.
- Batch pasting of multiple snippets
- Can paste clippings with local shortcuts ('0' to '9' and 'a' to 'z')
- Can paste clippings with unlimited number of global shortcuts
- Plain-text mode option to paste any rich text as plain text
- Hold Option key to switch between pasting text as plain text or rich text (i.e., temporarily do the opposite of plain-text mode)
- Text transformation options (capitalization, line-unwrapping, stripping whitespace, adding prefixes/suffixes, etc.)
- Can enable/disable text transformations with global shortcuts
- Press Space or Left-Arrow key to preview clippings in a large, resizable popover window
- Unlimited number of lists for you to organize your favorite clippings
- Auto-star mode where newly arrived clippings are automatically put into the current starred list
- Fast switching between lists via app-local shortcuts (such as Command-1, Command-2, etc.)
- Use swiping or Command-[ and Command-] shortcuts to navigate backward and forward between lists
- Sort clippings by creation dates, most-recently-used dates, and paste frequency, etc.
- Rearrange clippings in starred lists via drag-and-drop
- Find clippings by search, content-type filtering, and application-name filtering
- Fast searching, with search-as-you-type, and options to auto-focus and auto-clear the search field
- Can edit text clippings
- Can assign names to clippings or edit them
- Open clippings window next to current mouse location (in order to minimize mouse movement)
- Option to keep the window open after each paste operation; by default, the window automatically closes after use
- Capture screenshots (full screen, windows, selected areas, etc.) as clippings
- Blacklist applications, so clippings from them won't be saved
- Stop (or resume) collecting new clippings
- Can delete selected clippings, selected sets, or entire lists
- Change the theme, with option to show text clippings in original colors or grayscale
- Automatically switch theme according to the OS X theme setting
- Option to play sounds when copying and/or pasting
If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at [email protected] If you enjoy using Copy'em Paste, please leave us a review and support us!
- Fixed the issue where pasting could become sluggish when “Play Sound When Pasting” was enabled
- Fixed the issue where TeamViewer clippings could still get recorded even after TeamViewer was blacklisted
- Fixed the issue where the app window wasn't automatically hidden when capturing an area
- Fixed the issue where Japanese text copied from Adobe Illustrator was displayed incorrectly
- Fixed the issue where the app would crash upon loading a malformed clipping copied from Safari
Most Helpful Reviews
Very close to pth pateboard - I’m a power user and I was basically looking for a PTH pasteboard replacement. I looked over the options in the app store. I don't have time to try them all but I have used all the major one's in the past. Since I could not longer use PTH I started using the built in clipboard manager of Keyboard Maestro. Its ok but I wanted more options like quick keyboard shortcuts to quickly select a particular clipping. So far I am not disappointed with Copy’em. At this point I just wish it let me save in iCloud or dropbox so my clippings were in sync on all my machines. Note: Most of these clipboard managers do basically the same thing. Some of them like iClip try to get you with a very imaginative UI. This the kind of utility you want to be fast and as simple as possible with all the bells and whistles you are going to use, not a bunch that are there just o create a long feature list or cool screen shots of the program. Copy`em strikes the right balance.
Freezes on 10.10.3 - the app is unsable with 10.10.3. It freezes as soon as you open it.
More Reviews for Current Version
Excellent pasteboard app - I’ve used PTH Pasteboard, Launchbar, Butler, and several other pasteboard apps and this ranks highly among them. Its price makes it a very palatable option and does just what it says without all the extra workflow/automation features of Butler or Lauchbar’s toolsets. I rated it four stars rather than five because that’s my standard scale - five represents a standard very few applications meet, although this is an excellent app that comes remarkably close. It is the most Apple-like pasteboard tool of any I’ve tried, meaning that on its face it offeres the simple clipboard history most often needed without fuss and below that, offers a broad array of features, some like saved text snippets that might give you thought of replacing Textexpander.
Very nice utility - quick customer response - I have been using this for a number of months now and have not dug into all its capabilities, just using it as a simple copy / paste utility. I did some key sequence one day and thought I’d lost everything, I couldn’t figure out how to determine if everything was gone or not. I sent an email off to support and got a response back within 24 hours. Shock! So quick! I did as he suggested and it worked! Nothing lost. I’d just gotten into a different view. I’m very happy with it and also the fact that I can edit the clips makes it especially handy. Well worth it.
An outstanding clipboard manager! - I was a long time user of PTH Pasteboard, which is no longer being developed. I looked for quite a while at the alternatives available, and all save Copy’em Paste were lacking in one way or another. CeP “just works,” is unobtrusive, but is there when one needs it. I’ve now used CeP for well over a year, and it just gets better!
Saves tons of time, reliable app with good feature set - This is the second clipboard manager I have tried and it will be the one I stick with. It’s stable with a good feature set and I use it constantly throughout the day. Full installation requires a free helper app by the same developer be installed, but that was very straightforward. Hightly recommended.
fantastic app - my work is extremely document-heavy and I work a lot from templates, and this app has made my life a lot easier. I also wasn’t able to make a signature image work with either Word Autotext or text expander, but I can do it with a shortcut in this app. It is, quite simply, an awesome app if you work with text a lot.