Developer: Maksim Bauer
Current Version: 1.8.11
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Download Size: 6.6 MB - Download
CopyLess is an advanced and flexible clipboard manager.
Unlike the system clipboard CopyLess can store up to 100 items to which you have instant access at any time.
With CopyLess is no longer necessary to switch constantly between different applications or windows just to copy and paste several different items. Everything can now be copied at once and pasted when and wherever it is required.
Simple and intuitive user interface allows you to focus on your essential work and not on application itself and there are no distracting visual effects or inconsistent content presentation.
- Everything you copy to the clipboard will be added to CopyLess list automatically.
- Extend your clipboard up to 100 items.
- Copy and paste data in any format supported by Mac OS X. Text, Pictures, Files and any applications specific data...
- Drag'n'Drop items between CopyLess and any other applications.
- See instantly the preview of stored items.
- Seamless Mac OS X Quick Look integration to preview the content of stored items.
- Favorites list to store the items persistently. One click adds the item to the favorites list.
- Paste as a "Plain Text" option.
- Access the clipboard with a single user defined keystroke.
- Paste up to 10 recent items and 10 favorites with user-defined keyboard shortcuts without opening the main window.
- Serial-paste support, paste up to 10 items in the same order you've copied them.
- Application filter to ignore data from defined applications.
- Displays the icon of source application the data was copied from.
- Integrated search to find fast the right item.
- Customizable labels for stored items to find them even faster.
- Put any element to the system clipboard without pasting it in to the active application.
- Define the maximal number of items stored in CopyLess.
- Optionally paste data with a single mouse click.
- Integrated "Quick Help" immediately explains all important features.
If you have any questions concerning CopyLess usage or ideas for the new features you can always get in touch with developers directly:
We are happy to answer your questions and help you in case there are any problems with CopyLess.
- Improve compatibility with other applications
Most Helpful Reviews
love it - Tried it. worked pretty much good. I needed something like this.
Doesn't appear to work with Xcode4... - Copied items in Xcode 4 do not appear in copypaster. VERY BAD. This is the primary reason that I purchased copypaster.
More Reviews for Current Version
the best - This app is simply the best clipboard manager. It’s the right combination of unobtrusive but also easily available. Keyboard shortcuts mean that you can always paste a particular item just by muscle memory. Favorites mean that during a project a particular snippet of common code or text will be super quick to paste with a keystroke. I’ve used it for a good while now, and nothing else has come close. Other apps along these lines may also be good, but you can't go wrong here.
Couldn’t imagine not having it - I’ve been using this for years and it has been great. I used to have another one that was poorly maintained on the AppStore before I found this one. I think it is even better than the clipboard managers for Gnome, KDE and XFCE on Linux. Really well done and worth purchasing.