CopyClip 2 - Clipboard Manager
Developer: FIPLAB Ltd
Current Version: 2.8
Last Updated: 25 days ago
Download Size: 4.4 MB - Download
CopyClip 2 is the slickest and most efficient premium clipboard manager for your Mac. Running discreetly from your menu bar, the app stores all that you have copied or cut in the past, allowing you to quickly find that snippet of text you've been looking for.
- Ability to store up to 230 clippings
- Option to paste clippings with the original formatting if desired
- Ability to search through clippings using the embedded search bar
- Keyboard shortcuts to paste clippings
- Right-click option to ‘pin’ chosen clippings to the top of the list
- You can exclude apps you wish not to copy clippings from
- Option to edit and delete individual clippings, as well as delete all clippings at once
- Toggle between Dark/Light user interface themes
- Works on both the menubar and the Dock
BENEFITS OF COPYCLIP 2:
- Improves your overall productivity, speed and efficiency
- Saves you time on the mundane task of cutting/copying/pasting
- All your recent copied items are stored on the app’s clipboard = less worries!
- Pinning items to the top of the list keeps those important clippings within easy reach
- The search bar helps to ensure anything you may have previously copied, is easy to find again
We've worked hard to make CopyClip 2 as simple and efficient as possible for you to use. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback, love and support!
- Full macOS High Sierra support
- Major performance optimizations
Most Helpful Reviews
Perfect for my needs - I have tried many similar apps, but this one is by far the best I have found so far. It is unobtrusive yet always there, easily accessible. The ability to pin frequently used clips is a godsend. I, for example, being a lawyer, use section (§) and paragraph (¶) symbols all the time, but they are a real pain to invoke using the Macs’s native abilities. I simply have those two pinned at the top of Copy Clip’s list, and now it is a breeze to insert them. I also really like the build-in abilities to edit clips and convert them easily to plain text.
Useless app - I suspect the app is designed just to generate income - not provide any useful function. 1. The copy/paste window is static - can't be dismissed by clicking outside of it, hitting Esc, etc. - you can only dismiss it by clicking on the tray icon note: this is in "keep above other windows settings" - just because I wan't it to pop up over the top of other windows, doesn't mean I don't want to be able to dismiss the window 2. the window can only be moved by click/dragging on the bottom of the window, not the title bar like you'd expect 3. paste doesn't even seem to actually work ... I have yet to get ANY Paste function to work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4. when selecting the settings of "Paste Directly" in to active window (Hmm...maybe that makes paste work?) - I'm presented with a dialog to install a "small helper utility" from some 3rd party website ... uh ... hell no !! so I have no idea if that will enable paste functionality, steal all of my clipboard history, slam a trojan in place ... or ... what ? 5. the shortcut keys can't be used - because just about every other app out there wants to map Command-1, 2, 3, etc... to something - and the keyboard shortcuts can't be changed in preferences IN SHORT - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY !!!!!!!!
More Reviews for Current Version
Mostly very useful - I like this kind of app very much. It makes it very easy to transfer data. I would like a time limit on the entries; I get a large number of saved entries an have to search for the right one. It would also be nice to be able to erase all entries at once, rather than go page by page.