CopperCube 3 Light Edition
Current Version: 3.0.3
Last Updated: 12 months ago
Download Size: 15 MB - Download
CopperCube is a 3D editor for creating interactive 3D applications or simple games for Flash / Stage 3D, WebGL or as application. No programming is necessary for this. Simply import your 3D models, specify camera controllers and behaviors, and hit 'publish'.
It is intended to be used for creating 3D educational programs, architectural visualizations, military simulations, product configurators, games, e-learning applications and 3D prototypes. And it can be used to convert 3D models to WebGL or Flash Stage 3D / Molehill.
This is the light edition of CopperCube, limited to 10 scenes per file, but otherwise, it is fully functional:
- It supports the import of 22 3D file formats such as 3D Max .3ds, AutoCAD .dxf, Maya .obj, COLLADA .dae, Lightwave .lwo, Truespace .cob and .scn, and many more: .ply, .stl, bps, lmts, .mesh, .x, .ase, .oct, .dmf
- Realtime 3D character animation, with an unlimited amount of joints
- Supports the features of the latest Flash Player 11 as well as older players
- Renders using OpenGL, Direct3D, WebGL or Stage 3D
- Simple, pre created Game AI behaviors included
- Various camera controllers included: for third person cameras, first person shooters, model viewers, panorama views
- Includes a global illumination lightmap renderer
- Supports 3D sound
- Vertex colors are now supported when importing 3d models and publishing them as app, webgl or flash.
- Fixed a bug causing problems when importing huge 3D files, from the formats .dae (collada), .ase, .ply, .dxf, .cob, .3ds, .lwo and scn
- Performance improvements for WebGL and Flash Stage 3D