Developer: Dollaropath Srl
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 6 hours ago
Download Size: 5.4 MB - Download
Copia is a smart and elegant clipboard manager for Mac.
Copia remembers every time you copy something so that you can re-use it later on.
NEAT AND VERSATILE
Every clip you copy is represented by an item in the History. Any content is recognizable at a glance.
IDENTIFY AND CLASSIFY
Copia displays your clips in an elegant way and reveals the related information with grace.
Copia interface is designed to be at your side without being intrusive. Content previews are flexible and dynamically sized.
COPIA LOVES YOUR DATA
Plain text, RTF, RTFD, images, colors, files, links, all presented in a consistent and recognizable way. Paste and Share are just a click away.
SHARP AND MINIMAL
Copia shows you what you need to see to and gets you to the right content lightning fast.
PLEASE THE EYE
Copia creates beautiful, elegant and compact previews of your content so that navigating the user interface will always be a pleasure.
COPIA IS ALWAYS AT YOUR SIDE
No big windows or weird panels, a vertical searchable list with elegant and compact previews. Copia does not invade your desktop, it plays nicely with it.
COPIA LOVES FEATURES
• Favorites to save and quickly access your most important clips
• Touch Bar controls to take advantage of the latest Apple technologies
• Lots of shortcuts. Control every action from your keyboard
• Clip editable title to organize and classify every clip
• Light theme for the 9-to-5 heroes, dark theme for the night lovers
• Filter and exclude contents that you don’t care about or don’t need
• Blacklist to protect your sensible data from being recorded
• Find the clip you are looking for with our instant search
Dark theme, colorful selection, remove text formatting and paste in active application require an In-App Purchase to be unlocked.
We love feedbacks, so do not hesitate to contact us and tell us what you think about Copia.
Mail: [email protected]
“Contact Us...” from the app menu item
• New Touch Bar implementation. Touch Bar now shows the latest history items using custom controls
• History items count moved from the main menu to the bottom bar in the main window
• Hitting the spacebar key does not trigger a new search query anymore
Thank You for using Copia!
Most Helpful Reviews
Should be stock mac sotftware - I think this copying program is great. The visual sidebar of all my copied items is a nice enhancement that is appealing. There is an icon at the top of my screen i click to make the sidebar appear so It only appears when I want it which is also nice. (That Icon also animates when I command+c to copy something!) I’ve used it for just a few days and it’s already a neccesity. I am conidering buying the premium for $10 for the dark mode. I haven’t had to remove formatting yet but when I write an email in the near future I will need that to. Try it out, I am sure you’ll love it.
Flat out does’t work! - I’m mad. I get an “X” everytime I try and copy anything. It hasn’t saved a single thing I’ve tried to copy today. I went ahead and purchased the premium part right away. BIG mistake.