Developer: Contractor Tools
Current Version: 2.4.2
Last Updated: 14 days ago
Download Size: 24.3 MB - Download
ContractorTools helps construction contractors quickly create estimates, invoices, and payments and sync them with QuickBooks Online. You can also sync between multiple people within your company using the iPhone, iPad, or Mac versions of the app.
We know how difficult it is to manage a contracting business, and our goal is to make your life easier.
• Change Orders
• Draw Schedules
• Job Templates
• Custom Costbooks
• Craftsman costbooks (optional in-app purchase)
• Sync with QuickBooks Online
• Sync between multiple users and multiple devices
• Full support for international currencies and units
QUICKLY CREATE PROFESSIONAL ESTIMATES AND WIN MORE JOBS
• ContractorTools takes care of the paperwork so you can focus on your work.
• Send PDF estimates to customers via email or text messages.
• Win more jobs by creating professional estimates in minutes instead of hours.
SYNC WITH QUICKBOOKS AND ELIMINATE REDUNDANT DATA ENTRY
• Create an invoice and collect a payment at the tap of a button.
• Sync your estimates, invoices, and payments to QuickBooks Online.
• Eliminate hours of redundant data entry.
• Your bookkeeper will love you!
INSTANT ACCESS TO 40,000 COST ITEMS WITH CRAFTSMAN COSTBOOKS
• Subscribe to the Craftsman costbooks (optional), and access 40,000 construction cost items.
• Costs are localized to your area based on your zip code in the US or your postal code in Canada.
FULLY FUNCTIONAL OFFLINE – SYNCS TO THE CLOUD WHEN ONLINE
• ContractorTools is a native app that is fully functional without an internet connection.
• Keep working in a basements or at remote job sites.
• Your data automatically syncs to the cloud when you're online.
We're dedicated to providing outstanding customer support, so if you have any questions, feel free contact us any time at [email protected] or (888)802-1040.
PLANS AND PRICING
Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
Choose from 3 different plans, based on your needs.
• Basic: $9.99 per month
• Essentials: $19.99 per month
• Pro: $49.99 per month
• Craftsman costbooks: $9.99 per month
The prices above are in US dollars. If you're outside the US, you can see the prices for each plan on the "Choose a Plan" screen within the app.
The first 30 days are free. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of the free 30-day trial. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in the Account Settings screen within the App Store.
• Added a new List of Zero Cost Items report to the Job Reports screen.
• Compatibility updates for High Sierra
Most Helpful Reviews
Home Run for Mac Users!!! - I have been searching for 15 years for an estimating program like this. Previously there have only been windows programs that were even worth considering, however as windows programs even the most expensive ones are clunky and aestethically hideous. I have been one of the beta users for Contractor Tools and can tell you that this is hands down the only game in town. It is extremly powerful and easy to learn and integrates with QB online very well. You can build estimate templates and estimates on your Mac and then make updates on the jobsite with your Iphone or iPad. Or conversely you sketch out a rough estimate on the site with a iOS device and then expand it on the Mac. The developers have been very responsive and are continually improving this already very impressive product. The pricing is also very afordable, especially when you consider that it is unparalled in the industry. Subscribe now. Best , Eric