Contacts Journal CRM
Developer: zaal LLC
Current Version: 1.3.4
Last Updated: 12 days ago
Download Size: 11.5 MB - Download
Contacts Journal is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow ups and meetings, create custom contact fields, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Available on the Mac, iPhone and iPad, with seamless iCloud syncing across all devices.
** Featured by Apple in "Best New Apps" on the Mac App Store **
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL TO:
• add value to your professional network
• track your customer and client relationships
• manage your sales pipeline
• get the best out of networking opportunities
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• be prepared for your next meeting
• track interactions with friends and family
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• carry a virtual folder of documents with you
• keep a call log
• store important contact data using customizable contact fields
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import and link contacts directly from the Contacts app
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your Contacts app
• Create Email Templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly but with a personal touch
• Define and create your custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Attach Files to your contacts; import using file picker, or drag and drop documents into app
• Drag emails from the Mail app and attach to contact
• Add ToDos with alerts in Notification Center for important follow-ups
• Create events in Calendar app for your ToDos
• Call (using Skype, Facetime Audio, or iPhone over WiFi), message or email your contacts directly from the app
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, or PDF
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline
• Featuring automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud between Mac, iPhone and iPad apps
• DropBox sync also available
ACCOLADES FOR IOS APP:
* Featured by Apple in "Start Your Business"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* Featured in the NYTimes "Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking"
* App Store Reviews: read reviews for iPhone and iPad versions from satisfied customers!
• iPhone and iPad apps are sold separately
• We cannot access information about incoming calls or emails
• Try out our Lite version of Contacts Journal Mac app to see if it fits your need; now available from our website www.contactsjournal.com
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at [email protected]
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at [email protected]
Most Helpful Reviews
So far, so good! But I need a bit more. - This application is relatively easy to use, although I wiped the entire contact data base i’d created after downloading it onto my iPhone. The sync button deleted everything from the desktop to the iPhone state with no information (bleh bleh bleh). Nevertheless, I retyped everything again and was back on track. Would love to see some functionality and integration with Excel, a way to separate customers into distinct groups, a nice way to run reports with certain fields checked, and perhaps a time field/feature with a sync to calendar for the sake of appointment reminders. A person can dream! Oh, I have to figure out why I had to pay $39 for the desktop version; $19 for the iPad version; and another $19 for the iPhone version. That’s so not cool. And the iPad version won’t sync with the other two. Geez!
Big Dissappointment - I looked at the previous review and, like an idiot, I ordered it. I cannot do most things that I can do even with TapForms, which is relatively primitive. I want my money back!!!
More Reviews for Current Version
Just Don't - Bugs galore, a nonsensical interface, importing is a nightmare. The only thing that works well is the iCloud syncing. I tried it for 4 or 6 weeks and dropped it.