Current Version: 1.24
Last Updated: 8 days ago
Download Size: 1.4 MB - Download
Duplicate contact removal taken to the next level. Contact Duplicates will scan for data issues and find normal duplicates. But it goes further and will reach for those hidden Near Duplicates.
5 years of experience of duplicate contact searching have been put into making the search engine the fastest and most effective yet. Contact Duplicates will work across multiple accounts and with Social Media accounts that are linked to your address book.
You've found the person you want but there is no phone number? Maybe you put the phone number into your phone with a first name but later you made a separate entry on your Mac with the e-mail and home address. Contact Duplicates will scour your database and show you both side by side, so you can combine them using drag and drop in a complete and seamless workflow.
Spot a mistake? Edit the entries at any time, or drag and drop information between cards.
Your contact information is important to you. Contact Duplicates lets you keep complete control over what is thrown away. You can quickly remove safe duplicates with a click or check them first.
All removed duplicates are archived. Anything deleted by Contact Duplicates can be recovered.
If synching is repeatedly creating multiple duplicates, Contact Duplicates lets you look at the duplicates before you remove them. This is an essential diagnostic tool.
For complete control over your address book, consider getting Contact Clearout which gives more extensive management options.
• Auto-remove identical duplicates and redundant duplicates.
• Find duplicates when names are incomplete or in the wrong place.
• Find possible duplicates based on incomplete evidence.
• Drag names, phone numbers and any other information between duplicates.
• Edit text and change incorrect labels, or formatting at any time.
• Multilevel undo in case your fingers slip.
• Find and fix data issues in contact cards.
• Deleted Contacts are archived and can be recovered by drag and drop in the Finder.