Developer: George W. Dalke
Current Version: 2.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 723.5 KB - Download
"Compose is the best way to create a new image from parts of other images and graphics."
• Combine images using fade and blend
• Adjust color, brightness, shadows and edges
• Adjust tone and hue for warm and cool colors
• Adjust color cast for whites, grays and blacks
• Add color to image borders and background
• Remove redeye
• Select standard image formats or set custom formats
Unlike other photo editing software, Compose uses 4G Color Transforms that have incredible smoothness, do not color shift and do not gamut clip. These Transforms are easier to use and give better result.
• New graphical user interface
• Shortcut menus for frequent operations
• Selectable shapes for fading and blending
Most Helpful Reviews
Developer with a great app & attitude - I bought the first version of this software and… even in its early stages… was impressed enough to drop the developer a line. My email included ideas, wish list, criticism, and praise. Unlike some developers, he respected the time it took to consider his product and offer thoughts. Some of them are now in this version and that alone impresses me. These days you don’t need to learn PHOTOSHOP or GIMP or some monstrous app trying to be all things in all situations. Instead you can have a series of apps that each pull off certain visual tricks really well. I’m a fan of IMAGE TRICKS, FOTOR, KEYNOTE, and COMPOSE. You can do fun things with each app but a lot with them together. I think you can get all four apps for under $15 together. That’s just iCrazy. COMPOSE takes a little time to grok, but once you’ve got it, it comes in handy. Enjoy!