Company of Heroes 2
Developer: Feral Interactive Ltd
Current Version: 1.2.7
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 38.3 GB - Download
Welcome to the Eastern Front, Commander.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Direct your troops through fast-paced real-time battles in the brutal fight to turn the tide of World War II. From the desperate defence of Stalingrad to victory in Berlin, you must defeat a tenacious enemy and the deadly cold of the Russian winter.
Objective-based missions challenge you to maneuver soldiers, guns, and tanks across feature-rich environments to scope out the battlefield, secure targets and destroy enemies. Navigate the hazardous terrain, take advantage of cover and overcome the freezing temperatures and treacherous ice that can make the difference between crushing defeat and hard-won victory.
Take the fight to the Eastern Front of World War II as you repel the enemy in this pivotal episode of 20th century history.
Important information regarding Company of Heroes 2:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at [email protected]
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.8GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 512MB, Free Space: 45.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: AMD Radeon HD 6xxx series, AMD Radeon HD 5xxx series, AMD Radeon HD 7xxx series, AMD Radeon HD 4xxx series, ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel Iris 6100, Intel HD4000, Intel HD5300, Intel GMA series, Intel HD5000, Intel HD6000, Intel HD3000, Intel Iris 5100, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 3xx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 1xx series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Company of Heroes 2 mini-site at feralinteractive.com/companyofheroes2
© SEGA. All rights reserved. Originally developed by Relic Entertainment Inc. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment and Company of Heroes are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
• Fixes an issue where the game would fail to close fully while signed in to a Calico account
• Incorporates the changes from Relic Entertainment Inc.'s 21647 update
• Adds a storefront to the game, allowing users to purchase items using an in-game currency.
• Fixes a number of minor issues
Most Helpful Reviews
It is great! - It is absolutely fantastic! When I first played company of heroes 1 I thought it couldnt get any better, but I was so wrong. Better graphics, guns, and tanks along with a campaign that is just fun. Only problem I have is they came out too early because you only have two factions out of the four. A little sad but at least we have something to wait for in the future. That and I still can’t manage to get a commander but there are sure to be some ways to do it.
What? I pay for the game and can only play the tutorial without buying EVERYTHING else too?!? - You must be kidding? Don’t waste your money like I did. Where did it say that when I one buys the game that they are only buying a shell of a game? You have to literally buy each campaign. I understand having to buy skins and even special troops and such but what a BAIT AND SWITCH! Your business ethic leaves ethics to be desired. You’re going to regurgitate a game and franchise that already did the leg work and then charge for every single individual bit of it? Goodbye. There are plenty of other proverbial fish in the sea. Enjoy your diminishing returns due to your abysmal business model.
More Reviews for Current Version
THIS GAME IS A SCAM! Worst of both Worlds ! READ THE REVIEWS - So here I am bored…let’s get a video game! What to choose? So if figured the game said “Editors Choice” I assume that is some kind of Apple reivewed product. How bad can it be? Why didn’t I read the reviews? Why? So stupid.….well I did as it was downloading….sigh. Don’t be me..understand what you are buying. I just paid good money for an application that does allow you to play anything but a 3 min tutorial. You want to play a “game” you have to spend another 19 bucks and so on. Over the top rip off. It might be the best game in the world… I can’t belive I have discovered an new classification of application: The "PREMIUM-NOT-FREEMIUM-BUT PAY AFTER YOU BUY APPLE EDITORS CHOICE SCAM” They will prolly not posted this and let the bogus five stars one stand. Also if you are running a 5Kimac the graphics look blurry and very out of date. Game play is kinda lame as well. Thanks SEGA and the twenty other developers that are listed on this game.