Developer: Matthew Lupo
Current Version: 1.0.4
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 5.5 MB - Download
• Comic Vine tagging
• Sorts/organizes comics
• Keep track of what you are reading
• Utility to manage comics outside of your library
• Save covers to a specified folder, great for screen savers
• Read comics within the app
• Keep track of what you've read, reading, or want to read
• Currently works with CBZ files. Please visit http://www.ComicCrateApp.com on converting CBR files
ComicCrate is an application that tags, sorts, organizes, and allows you to read your digital comic books.
You can pull the information for a comic book that you have straight from Comic Vine and it will apply the information directly to the comic book. Meaning, wherever you take your digital comics, the information goes along with it. This includes the issue name, series, volume, year, characters, story arcs, and much more (see the website for more information). You can even choose to type in your own information.
ComicCrate can intelligently sort your comics, help you keep track of what you've read, what you're reading, and what you eventually want to read. We are passionate about comic books, and hope you benefit from the hard work we put into creating this application.
• Completely rebuilt the comic view when reading issues
• Page sizes now show at the correct sizing and zoom smoother when reading issues (the pages slider also works more reliably)
• Many buttons have been updated, resized, and style changed to adjust for the current version of OS X
• Limit comic dropdowns and search are now respected in list view
• The duplicate issue window will remember the destination chosen by the user
• Can now change the pages of the comic when they are in the Duplicate Window
• Duplicate window will now show the correct number of issues working on even after processing all of them
• Other minor user interface changes