Current Version: 1.3.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 3 MB - Download
*** FREE to celebrate ColorSnapper 2 – Trial version available on our homepage ***
ColorSnapper — the missing color picker for OS X.
ColorSnapper is an easy-to-use tool for quickly finding out the color of any pixel on the screen. It is activated via a configurable system-wide hotkey, giving you a magnifying loupe to easily pick the pixel you need. The resulting color is copied to clipboard in a format of your preference.
● Customizable global hotkey
● 24 different color formats, including HEX, RGBa, HSLa, NSColor, UIColor (RGB/HSB)
● Setup primary and secondary formats and quickly switch between them using ⌥-key
● Change the magnification level using ⌘+ and ⌘- shortcuts
● Optional overlay with color codes in different formats
● Quick access to recently picked colors
● Paste the color format directly into your CSS file or application code
● Supports keyboard navigation with arrow keys
● Multi-Monitor and spaces support
● Support for picking from apps in fullscreen mode
● Displays selected color in menulet icon
● Display and pick alternative color format in history picks, just press ⌥ (Alt) key
● Display picked color with notification
● Optimized for OS X Yosemite
- Update info for ColorSnapper 2
Most Helpful Reviews
Love the simplicity, much have for web developer! - I love utility apps that just work and not interfere with my workflow. A simple shortcut (can customize too) and I can easliy get the hex value or even better get the rgba(x,x,x,x) or heck even hsl. One of the best straight to the point apps I've used, super simple and I love the history feature. This is a front end web developers dream color getting tool, it just works =)
Do not pester me to buy your other crap. - The first time someone uses software that I purchased as an avenue for advertising to me is the last time I ever buy software from them. Congratulations.