Current Version: 1.6.4
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 2.4 MB - Download
** Also look for our apps on the iPhone, iPod, and iPad! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the collections of things you own. The app can help you manage the following collections:
Knives and Swords
Alcohol, Beer, and Liquor
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Uses database search and manual barcode entry to quickly add your items into your collection.
- Create a free account and store your collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS, Mac, Android, or web device any time.
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer.
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new items that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter and Sort on any field of information within an item.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a movie: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any movie details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all formats, countries, regions, and more.
- High resolution art for each item, including a second picture for the back of an item.
- Many more extras!
Note: This app requires an internet connection.
- Fixed a bug with Storage Location
Most Helpful Reviews
Excellent app - I'd like to see some bug touch up on the UI, but overall the app syncs with the Movie Manager app just fine. Cna you add a section for baseball cards?
Pass on this app - This app will not run--a complete waste of time.
More Reviews for Current Version
No Printing - The App is very nice but cant figure out how to print out my collection directly from the mac app. Able to export from the iPhone app but should be a way to print directly from the mac app.
Doesn’t sync across devices - Bought the full version for Mac, not realizing the purchase would not carry over to my iPhone. At least my books carry over. I accidentally added video games as a separate purchase on phone because my thumb was on the home button. I bought on Mac so I could easily type in my collection lists instead of trying to reenter/rescan everything on the phone. Plus, for a lot of books, I had to enter ISBN manually because the scanner did not recognize the book or came up with a completely different book than what I was trying to scan. Really bummed that I have to spend more money if I want all my categories on both devices. If an app is compatible for more than one device, and especially if it’s account-based where you have to log in, it should span across all with one purchase only. Why would I want to pay $75, or close to it to have the app on whichever device is closest, or when I need a portable device, i.e., phone?