CollageIt 3 Pro
Developer: PearlMountain Technology
Current Version: 3.6.2
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 30.6 MB - Download
* * * 70% Off Time Limited Offer * * *
* * * Cool Creations! Top recommended apps for photographers! * * *
"CollageIt - Absolutely the best at what it does. Pretty wide variety of layouts for a few images or dozens - exactly what I have been looking for - keep up the good work."
CollageIt 3 for Mac is an easy-to-use and automatic app that helps create eye-catching photo collages on Mac OS X. It was designed to give everyone an opportunity to brighten up one’s photo collection, and in a few seconds, a set of photos will be turned into an impressive array of collages.
With CollageIt 3, collage creation is effortless. Newly added collage style of Free Mode and 60+ brand new templates in total gives you more collage-making possibilities. You can import photos directly from iPhoto now, and it will fit your photos to collage with face recognition feature when generating layout. Better than ever, stickers, frames & masks are available to make your collage gets its best look. After your masterpiece is finished, you have options to export it, print it or share it on Facebook or via E-mail, iMessage, AirDrop, Twitter, and Flickr with family and friends. Other more improvements and bug fixes are also made to give you a better user experience.
* Automatic, Easy to Use and Powerful
• With only three steps, you’ll create photo collage automatically; easy enough for users of all experienced levels.
• Supports 5 collage styles: Mosaic, Grid, Center, Pile and Free Mode.
• Various collage layouts can be generated continuously.
• Intelligently fit photos to collage with face recognition when generating layout.
• Real-time preview with a super high speed.
• Large photo capacity supports adding up to 200 photos.
* Abundant Resources and Effects
• 60+ brand new templates.
• Apply photo effects/filters, frames & masks to beautify your collage.
• Add and customize text flexibly to make your collage stand out.
• Add stickers and resize, rotate, flip, etc. at will.
• Choose from 50+ background patterns, or load your own image as background to suit your collage.
• Apply photo border and shadow for decoration.
* Personalize Photo Collage Freely
• Add photos directly from iPhoto.
• Arrange photos in order under Grid mode.
• Switch to Free Mode to move, resize, and rotate each photo manually.
• Crop/uncrop photos to meet all your needs.
• Support selecting multiple objects and editing them at a time.
• Set the margin of Top, Bottom, Left, and Right respectively.
* Share the Collage Anywhere
• Save the collage as JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, or GIF, etc. image format and print it out.
• Set the collage as desktop image.
• Save the collage as a PDF file.
• Share the collage directly on Facebook or via E-mail, iMessage, AirDrop, Twitter, and Flickr with family and friends.
• Save the collage as project and open it for further editing.
* Minor bug fixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great app! - quick and easy way to make collages and print, export to iPhoto, export as jpg, etc. So much you can do with such a simple and easy to use platform. My only suggestion would be…PLEASE…add a box that you can check to "hide used photos" or some indicator of which photos i have already used in the collage and allow me to keep that same group of photos open to create a new collage. For example, I have 20 photos I would like to use but I want to put 4 or 5 on a page and create 4 or 5 pages (bc I am printing to 4x6" paper and I don't want the pictures to be too small). I can select how many photos I want to use and it creates a tidy little collage for me, but once I have printed/exported that page, I have no idea which pictures I have already used if that makes sense? Other than that AWESOME app and I would highly recommend to anyone who wants a neat little app that does a LOT. Thank you for considering this! I see that you have made updates based on past reviews so I am very hopeful about this!
Collagelt 3 pro - Pearl Mountain and Apple should never have marketed this app. I’ll not purchase ANYTHING by Pearl Mountain – and I’m gun-shy of Apple, too. • Whatever effect you apply to one photo, applies to EVERY photo on the collage. Frames, effects, shadows; change one – you change them all! • There is NO undo [command Z], if you delete a photo by mistake, you have to RE-DRAG it in, and re-edit size, crop, effects, layers . . . etc. • There is no GROUP command! If you want to move a bunch of photos and their accompanying text to re-design your layout, you can’t group them and drag them, nor have a piece of text stay with one photo. • You can’t edit text on the layout. You enter your text in a separate dialog box, in Courier, not the font you see on the workspace • With no group command, you cannot group three photos and drag a corner so they will change in unison to fit a space. • Forget about mixing text with photos – there’s no spell checker. • If you switch to auto-register mode, it warns you, then “regenerates” your whole layout and you can kiss all your work goodby. Switching back to non-auto does NOT return your layout. • No photo editing whatsoever. In building a collage, you NEED to set final light values of adjacent photos to create balance. It cannot be pre-set in iPhoto or other editors. I’ve been making collages for ten years. I used to use Deneba’s Canvas but it went “Windows” - only. Apple’s Pages works well – I use it a lot, and collages are pretty easy to do. I was looking for something a little quicker and came across collagist 3 “Pro.” What a rip off.
More Reviews for Current Version
Good Collage Maker for the Novice - I bought this app yesterday because of technical issues with another application. I am always reluctant to apps, but I am so happy I took a chance on this one. It fits my needs excellently and I plan to do more complex collages as I learn and gain confidence in my abilities. Thanks to the developers for coming up with a true winner!
Simple, Intuitive and Powerful - I've tried dozens of collage makers out there and I always come back to this one for it's simplicity, reliability and functionality. Pros... -Easy to create any layout, shape, size, spacing -Easy to customize everything from borders, styles, fonts, colors, backgrounds -Multiple high-resolution output formats -Customize everything or keep it simple
Quits unexpectedly - This application quits unexpectedly after opening
S..L..O..2….. - This version is taking FOR—EV—ER to download my photos!
Crashes Often - I bought the Pro version and it always crashes on a Macbook Pro 2013. I have the OS X 10.11.6. I wish they had more templates as well.. For the $9.99price, I wouldn’t buy it, not worth the money.