CollageIt 3 Free
Developer: PearlMountain Technology
Current Version: 3.6.2
Last Updated: 7 months ago
Download Size: 16.9 MB - Download
*** Time Limited Offer – Totally Free! ***
"CollageIt - Absolutely the best at what it does. Pretty wide variety of layouts for a few images or dozens - exactly what I have been looking for - keep up the good work."
CollageIt 3 Free is an easy-to-use and automatic app that helps create eye-catching photo collages on Mac OS X. It was designed to give everyone an opportunity to brighten up one’s photo collection, and in a few seconds, a set of photos will be turned into an impressive array of collages.
With CollageIt 3 Free, collage creation is effortless. Choose a template from 4 collage styles - Mosaic, Grid, Center and Pile (including 60+ new templates) to get started. You can import photos directly from iPhoto now, and it will intelligently and continuously generate photo collages with face recognition feature. Better than ever, stickers, frames & masks are available to make your collage get its best look. After your masterpiece is finished, you have options to export it, print it or share it on Facebook or via E-mail, iMessage, AirDrop, Twitter, and Flickr with family and friends. Other more improvements and bug fixes are also made to give you a better user experience.
* Automatic, Easy to Use and Powerful
• With only three steps, you’ll create photo collage automatically; easy enough for users of all experienced levels.
• Various collage layouts can be generated continuously.
• Intelligently fit photos to collage with face recognition when generating layout.
• Real-time preview with a super high speed.
• Large photo capacity supports adding up to 200 photos.
* Abundant Resources and Effects
• 60+ professionally designed templates are provided.
• Apply photo effects/filters, frames & masks to beautify your collage.
• Add and customize text flexibly to make your collage stand out.
• Add stickers and resize, rotate, flip, etc. at will.
• Apply photo border and shadow for decoration.
* Personalize Photo Collage Freely
• Add photos directly from iPhoto.
• Arrange photos in order under Grid mode.
• Crop/uncrop photos to meet all your needs.
• Support selecting multiple objects and editing them at a time.
• Set the margin of Top, Bottom, Left, and Right respectively.
* Share the Collage Anywhere
• Save the collage as JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, or GIF, etc. image format and print it out.
• Set the collage as desktop image.
• Save the collage as a PDF file.
• Share the collage directly on Facebook or via E-mail, iMessage, AirDrop, Twitter, and Flickr with family and friends.
• Save the collage as project and open it for further editing.
* Minor bug fixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
This app works! - I’m not big on rating apps especially on my Macbook Pro but this one deserves more than 9 reviews. I downloaded it in December 2014 so that I could create a collage of pictures for our 2014 Christmas letter. Used the free version. Worked well; not perfect but I used the free version… I shpould probably pay for the Pro version, it’s probnably worth $10. I looked at several other collage apps when I was ready to do our 2015 Christmas letter and decided to stick with this. Worked well again… Deserves 5 stars….
Used it for 10 minutes and trashed it! - I wanted something like “Pic Collage” - a simple collage maker. This one was just complex and confusing. I wanted to make a simple collage with three photos. The templates were terrible. Some of them automatically put text in, etc. Not intuative or useful at all. Don’t waste your time.
More Reviews for Current Version
Gets the job done quickly and easily - I needed to make simple 4 photo collage and keep image quality high on export. This did the trick, thank you! I tried some other applications before finding this that seemed to rotate my photos randomly and weren’t super intuitive. I spent about 15 minutes getting what I needed with Collagelt 3 Free, I’ll definitely continue usig this in the future.
You can’t do much with this free app - The random layouts are nice but the algorithm does not take into consideration landscape versus portrait, for example. So in most cases, you need to do manual fixes to have a nice result. Unfortunately, many functions are not available in the free version. You can’t undo, you cannot move a photo to the back or front if they overlap, you can’t resize a photo, and you only get 800x600 output. Sorry, but I expect that in a collage tool :-/
USER FRIENDLY — EASY - I had to make a last minute collage for my grandma’s bday party. I needed something easy and quick. I’ve used collage apps before and they are so much work. This one is easy to understand, does not randomly crop photos, and if you do not like how they are positioned super easy to adjust. THIS APP IS AMAZING!
Love it! - Super easy to use. Totally helped me with a project. Thank you!
so far so good - Looks like it is easy to navigate, and I created a .jpg effortlessly. Exactly what I needed for my site. Looks like good quality with many options.