Coin Tick - Menu Bar Crypto Ticker
Developer: Yoni Levy
Current Version: 2.14
Last Updated: 8 days ago
Download Size: 3.4 MB - Download
The best crypto-currency ticker for the Mac!
View prices of your selected crypto-coins directly from your Mac menu bar.
* Supports displaying multiple coins at once in the menu bar, fully customizable!
* Data is pulled from coincap.io, with almost 500 different coins! Perfect for exotic Altcoin lovers.
* Prices can be displayed in different currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, BTC and more!
* Option to launch at login (that actually works), so you don't have to keep opening the app on restart
* Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Augur (REP), Litecoin (LTC), Zcash (ZEC), Steem, Monero, Dash, and many many more crypto-currencies are fully supported.
Enjoy, and let me know if you have any feedback!
- Fix issue in older (< 10.12) MacOS version
Most Helpful Reviews
Great app, with all the alt-coins - This is the only app that includes support for nearly all alt-coins. I no longer have to go to three exchanges to check. The only negative is I wish I could set a polling interval.
Good effort and intent just bad exexcution - First off I seriously appreciate the effort and work you've put in but at a certain point you really need to double check and test your work. Even after 3 recent update still continues to get the same issues the are described as fixed in the change log. Some of this stuff is just unacceptable for something that seems rather simple. Something that deals with finances needs to be a bit more stable. So in the end - 5 star idea but 2 star execution. since it's free I'm going to be nice and give you 4 stars total. Hope you get everything sorted. Update - yeah no more patience for this... Installed the 4th(?) update in a month a few days ago. Now I just saw litecoin show up as ~$56 USD, it's never been price anytime recently I double checked and it's actually ~45. So this isn't even a refresh issue, no idea where it's getting the wrong price. I give up this is going in the trash bin. Sorry... good luck
More Reviews for Current Version
Request: Support Exchanges instead of Yahoo - The data source for ETH cannot be trusted, as I type this review ETH is currently bouncing back and for between $302 and $359 in Coint Tick. When I check the price in USD (or USDT) on GDX, Kraken, and Bittrex the price is clearly 302, with no sudden spike displayed in the order books. Its time to abandon Yahoo as a source for pricing, please add support to chose from the major exchanges instead for USD/USDT or even BTC conversion prices. Accuracy is important!
Nice app, but... - Thank you. I’m able to follow multiple coins and token. My only problem. If I close the App Store app, the ticker goes away. Am I missing something? Thanks