Developer: Tomoyuki Okawa
Current Version: 1.4.0
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 1 MB - Download
MANAGE AND ORGANIZE PROGRAMMING CODE SNIPPETS COMPREHENSIVELY.
We've developed CodeBlue so that we can manage and organize Objective-C programming code snippets. CodeBlue lets you classify code snippets into different fields. You can create as many as fields as you need. And you can create as many code snippets as you have under each field. Set keywords, which the application will syntax-highlight.
* Features *
1. Classify code snippets into different fields. Create as many fields as you need. Post as many code snippets as have.
2. You decide which keyword should be syntax-highlighted. Set tags (keywords) for each field you create.
3. Find: Use as many as 4 keywords to narrow down the list of code snippets.
4. Run a search within the selected code snippet to highlight one match after another. (v. 1.2.5)
5. Print out a code snippet.
6. Save the selected code snippet as a text file (.txt).
7. Back up data with a click on a button. (See Backup in Preferences.) Create as many backup data files as you need inside the sandboxed folder assigned to the application. Recover data from one of backup data files.
8. Save snippet data at user-defined path. Recover data from a backup data file. (v. 1.3.0)
9. Save code snippet data for the current field as an XML file. (v. 1.3.0)
10. Highlight/Unhighlight snippet titles. (v. 1.3.4)
11. Duplicate snippets. (v. 1.3.4)
12. Language: English only.
13. The application supports the Retina display.
14. Application file size: 1.7 MB
15. The application comes with a complete online user’s guide. (Choose ‘User’s Guide’ under ‘Help.’)
* System requirements *
1. Mac OS X 10.7 Lion or higher
2. 64-bit system
3. A computer display capable of showing at least 853 x 562 pixels
* Limitations *
1. The application can syntax-highlight keywords in one color of your selection.
1. The snippet list and the code text field are put in a scrollview control.
2. The application resumes the states of toolbar buttons more effectively.
3. The user is now able to select a text size for the code text field. The default font size is 12.0. See the Snippet tab in Preferences.