Cocktails for Mac
Developer: Pocket Cocktails Inc.
Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 112 MB - Download
Derived from a top-selling 240-page $20 bartending guide with over 50,000 copies sold worldwide, Cocktails for Mac has been additionally enhanced with amazing features and contains exclusive new content. Cocktails are grouped by category: i.e. martinis, classics, tropical, and contain a wide variety of non-alcohol drinks. Engaging introduction text and tips accompany each spread providing variations and interesting trivia.
App features include:
- A complete full color bartending guide tailored for wide screen monitors
- High resolution, professional photography
- Over 450 resizeable “cards”, showcasing recipes and other interesting information
- Evolving Content … NEW cocktails to arrive this year with regular FREE updates
- Cocktail lists include thumbnail icon pictures
- Create a list of favorites by simply tapping on the star of a card
- Use the left/right arrow keys to navigate between pages
- Handy top analog slider to jump to a specific page.
- Full Screen viewing mode
- Random mode with sound
- New discrete reference and cocktail card windows
- Handy 1-click links to reference windows
NOTE: This app is intended only for the use of those over the legal drinking age.
Please Drink Responsibly.
Most Helpful Reviews
Concise - I was looking for a good app for making drinks and this is what l needed. The pictures, directions and the ingrtedients I need to make a good drink are included. Just make sure you have the proper or necessary ingredients to make the drinks you want, this app lists the ingredients you need to make your favorites. It would be nice if it were possible to type in the ingredients you have on hand and then the app would bring up what drinks you can make with them. If you want to make those drinks listed, stock your “bar” with all the accessories, e.g. cherries, olives, white onions, angostura bitters, etc. etc.
More Reviews for Current Version
Exactly as described... - This app is exactly as the description says -- an electronic version of a good bar reference book. You basically just click the navigation buttons back and forth to turn the pages or use the search function or various quick-navigation buttons to find what you are looking for. I only gave it 4 stars because it doesn't do the one function that almost every other electronic bar guide does: tell you what drinks you can make with the ingredients you have. If they add that function it will be a great 5-star app.