Developer: Jan Valta
Current Version: 2.2.4
Last Updated: 1 day ago
Download Size: 13.6 MB - Download
Clipboard Manager is smart clipboard history manager, which stores everything you copy for the later uses.
• Native Mac Interface - Paste or Delete clippings by swipe gesture.
• Direct Paste - Paste clippings direct to the current application.
• Application Actions - Paste, Paste as Plain Text, Open, Save to File and Search with Google.
• Custom Actions - User defined actions using AppleScript or Automator Workflow.
• Quick Panel - Panel in the header of every clippings for quick action execution.
• Drag and Drop - Drag and drop clippings to any application.
• Quick Look - Large preview for any clippings type.
• Sharing - Share clippings with your friends.
• Selected Text - Work with the selected text.
• Bulk Actions - Paste, delete or share more clippings at one time.
• Search and Filter - text search and filter clippings by type or application.
• Favorites - Choose your favorite clippings for easy search.
• Folders - Organize your clippings to Folders.
• Most Used - Show clippings ordered by paste count.
• Mode without Dock Icon - Show application window on active screen and active space.
• Ignored Applications - Ignore the contents of the clipboard from these applications.
• Ignored Contents - Ignore the contents of the clipboard by pasteboard type.
• Global Shortcut - Show application from anywhere.
• Launch Application at Login.
• Touch Bar Support.
Tutorial how use this application is on following site http://clipboard-manager.mac-application.com/tutorial.html
Note: For direct paste to current application is need create paste script according to the instructions on following website http://clipboard-manager.mac-application.com/paste-script.html
Most Helpful Reviews
Great clipboard manager - This is a solid clipboard manager. It is unobtrusive, fast, queryable and has a modern Mac interface. I am running the current version 1.8.9. I like the way it stays out of the way until you hit the “hot key” which pops up all your clips. I can filter for my content for favorites, text, links, images and files or query any item in the clip to find what I am looking for. You can tailor custom hot keys for a varietry of functions. You can paste with plain text if you want to strip out formatting. If you open a clip from within Clipboard Manager, it will automatically open in Apple’s TextEdit so you can do anything to the clipboard content that you can do in TextEdit. If you are editing sensitive information you can also assign a password to your clipboard to prevent it from being opened by a third party. I highly recommend this Clipboard Manager….a great value
Buggy and slow. - I used this app for a couple weeks. Over time it got slower and slower until it eventually began displaying the beachball of death.