Developer: Rui Pedro Leal
Current Version: 1.0.1
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 789.1 KB - Download
ClipBox = A clipboard + The Cloud!
What is it:
ClipBox is a simple cloud-shared clipboard, that uses DropBox, so that you can have a sharable clipboard between your computers in a quick, easy, private and secure way.
• Share your clipboard between your computers.
• ClipBox supports Text, Images, URLs, Files, Folders, etc.
• User defined hot-key to paste something TO the ClipBox from your clipboard.
• User defined clips limit (by default 100 clips).
• Quick access to the last ten clips or all clips stored.
• Uses Dropbox for a transparent clipboard between computers:
‧ Only a Dropbox setup is needed
‧ Has the Dropbox security features
‧ You can share the clipbox folder between Dropbox users
• Your clips are stored as simple files on your Dropbox.
‧ Stored as RTFs, PNGs PDFs, URLs, TXTs and copies of your pasted files & folders.
Most Helpful Reviews
DO NOT BUY, developor - What kind of pathetic dev can't even have a working email so people can ask questions? Not one you should be giving money to. I cannot get the app to work. I can "paste" clipboard contentes into the Dropbox system but not get it out on the other end on my main computer. I asked for help, but got no reply. It's like the app is for saving clipboard contents and getting them out using the same computer, but not another computer, even though they're linked through Dropbox. Can I get a refund, Apple? I am also reporting this dev to Apple for poor service.
More Reviews for Current Version
Finally figured out what I was doing wrong - I didn't realize at first that this application will only capture items from my clipboard that "paste" into the application, not ALL clipboard content. After I realized this, I like the tool, but would like it to also have the option to store all my clipboard content, similar to some of the other clipping applications on the app store.