Developer: Sylvia Jessica
Current Version: 1.0.1
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 1.6 MB - Download
Clean Word is a beautiful, easy-to-use word processor that is designed to make writing convenient, efficient and comfortable.
Clean Word is ease, fast and uncluttered. It starts up quickly, has a live word count, easy on the eyes and you can export all the common formats: .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx .txt and more . To create the tables and insert the pictures make your document more rich and colorful. Automatic save function let you don't have to worry about losing data.
Writing with ease
•Focus Mode(Full Screen) can give you the pure pleasure of writing.
•A floating windows option (like Stickies has)
•A zoom-slider to easily change the view scale
• alternate colors option (e.g., white text on gray)
Great word processor
• Paragraph and character styles
• Automatically format bulleted or numbered lists
• Flexible structure for creating any type of document with section, layout, and page breaks
• Table of contents
• Word processing utilities including word count and automatic page numbering
Compatibility and sharing
• export Microsoft Word documents
• Export PDF files
• Import and export RTF documents, TXT Documents
• Support for all image formats (.jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png and more)
Powerful writing tools
• make template documents with boilerplate text
• free-form headers and footers
• full screen editing
• date-stamped backups
• selection of text by text style, paragraph style, color, etc.
• find panel allows regular expressions (pattern matching)
• Automatic save function let you don't have to worry about losing data.
• Clean Word is able to automatically format bulleted or numbered lists to make your documents crisp and clear.
• Find and Replace feature in iWord make your documents easily search
Most Helpful Reviews
APPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED - I WANT A REFUND !!! No documentation. No support, aside from an email address. Nothing intuitive here. No way to convert a file for export. No export buttons. No way does this app do what it claims. How does trash like this even get listed in the store? Again: I want a refund. (Maybe I should contact the NYS Consumer Fraud Bureau?)